Feelings right now

Dimmu

7 minutes ago, CBRammette said:

I am so drained and emotional. I really thought we were gone. The relief is unbelievable

I did suspect we had a comeback in us at half time but totally thought we were down when they went 2-3 up.

Overriding feelings right now...relief, bit emotional & a strong belief we should never ever be in this situation again. This needs to be the low water mark.

With a good summer of stabilising and building there is no reason we can't be in the play offs next season. I know that sounds mad seeing our last few performances but it is possible. But everything, everything, everything relies on getting new owners in, commitment to a plan and then support of the rebuilding programme.

There have been loads of examples of a team struggling one season then sitting at the top end the following year. I see no reason why that can't be us..just get the ownership resolved and a decent summers recruitment. Everyone starts on the same points so time to dream..

Just now, EdinRam said:

Huge rebuild is needed from the tea lady to the cheif executive. Derby has been absolute poison this last 18 months. 

How do you know how bad the tea lady is? And if its actually a tea lady and not a tea man? Could be the best maker of tea in the world, male or female. ?

2 minutes ago, Yani P said:

There have been loads of examples of a team struggling one season then sitting at the top end the following year. I see no reason why that can't be us..just get the ownership resolved and a decent summers recruitment. Everyone starts on the same points so time to dream..

Oh now you have gone and bloody done it.

38 minutes ago, Abu Dhabi Ram said:

Not proud of anything. What fan can be?? We have gone from top6 to bottom 4. This is DCFC and this season is well below our baseline. We should be flirting with the premier league. Anything else is a complete failure. 

Proud of the effort today after such an abysmal season and run of form. Proud that we were able to come back from behind twice when it mattered.

Relieved, not sure that the club could have withstood the battering financially that it was stood at the precipice of, we are in a hell of a mess but at least getting promoted from the league one is not on next seasons already full agenda, massive overhaul of just about every part of the club required but not sure who can oversee that ! It’s ok getting a new owner but it leadership and an understanding of championship football that is needed not just ££££.

we live to fight another day but we really need to look back on the past two seasons and learn from them, success isn’t handed on a plate nor is it guaranteed, we need to get back to supporting our team for what it is and not what we want it to be !

1 minute ago, Tamworthram said:

Proud of the effort today after such an abysmal season and run of form. Proud that we were able to come back from behind twice when it mattered.

You are proud of today... great, well done! Relived is my emotion, but I follow Derby to enjoy the good times. Drawing with Sheffield Wednesday who started 6 points behind us to stay up is nothing to be proud of. 

releif, was absolutely nail biting, we have scrapped staying in the championship, i we all know there has to be changes but lets just enjoy the euphoria of the final  whistle and leave the slagging moaning and finger pointing till next week. i wish i could goto a pub to celebrate but we still closed here Shaun The Sheep Olympics GIF by Aardman Animations

28 minutes ago, BaaLocks said:

With a good summer of stabilising and building there is no reason we can't be in the play offs next season. I know that sounds mad seeing our last few performances but it is possible. But everything, everything, everything relies on getting new owners in, commitment to a plan and then support of the rebuilding programme.

Hope we can attract a Manager to achieve that? Fingers crossed...