Have to say, as I'm that little bit older and wiser now, I won't be down for long... even if my team are! 
Over the years, I have... rightly or wrongly... managed to sort out my priorities in life, and given them all some sort of orderly importance.

But I must admit, to those that see this as some sort of final... Cup Final or Play off final... I'd have to disagree.

Winning either of those is a joyous bonus.  Losing them either leaves you where you were anyway (Play Offs) or gives you a nice little runners up medal.  Not losers, but second place!

Tomorrow is much bigger imo.  Far more important.  The losers have far more to lose.  The winners "only" get to stay where they are now.

This is so much more than "just" a cup final... And there will be no runners up!  

🐏

Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

Have to say, as I'm that little bit older and wiser now, I won't be down for long... even if my team are! 
Over the years, I have... rightly or wrongly... managed to sort out my priorities in life, and given them all some sort of orderly importance.

But I must admit, to those that see this as some sort of final... Cup Final or Play off final... I'd have to disagree.

Winning either of those is a joyous bonus.  Losing them either leaves you where you were anyway (Play Offs) or gives you a nice little runners up medal.  Not losers, but second place!

Tomorrow is much bigger imo.  Far more important.  The losers have far more to lose.  The winners "only" get to stay where they are now.

This is so much more than "just" a cup final... And there will be no runners up!  

🐏

Agree totally 

that QPR final, obviously came away bitterly upset and disappointed but I got over it so quickly, that season was just pure utter undulated pleasure to watch, and that sort of football doesn’t come around too often, so was a privilege to watch our team serve it up 

tomorrow for me ... is the biggest d day in my time supporting Derby 

I may be wrong and happy to be corrected but I’m so scared about the worst case scenario 

Edited by NottsRam77
2 minutes ago, TexasRam said:

I’m like you my friend, live on the dark side and the Mrs family are all red dogs. I have to numb the pain somehow 🤦‍♂️

Omg I share ur pain 

Every year they have a big family meet up at Xmas 

20 odd red dogs and me in a room ....

ho ho ducking ho  

I need a new Mrs lol 

2 minutes ago, NottsRam77 said:

Omg I share ur pain 

Every year they have a big family meet up at Xmas 

20 odd red dogs and me in a room ....

ho ho ducking ho  

I need a new Mrs lol 

Haha me too!

It’s the 7:1 woman to man ratio that drew me here........I regret it now ! 

20 minutes ago, HuddersRam said:

Went for a walk to try and forget about the magnitude of tomorrow. Midway through I got chased by a goose for the first time in my life. 

Not sure what it all means. Worrying though, ain't it.

I just spat my beer out 😂😂😂

and now I’m googling what it means to be chased by a goose 😂😂

29 minutes ago, NottsRam77 said:

tomorrow for me ... is the biggest d day in my time supporting Derby 

I may be wrong and happy to be corrected but I’m so scared about the worst case scenario 

Mate we *should* all be scared for the future of the Club, at least then we can try and stop really bad things happening. No point in hiding from it. We are the Derby, the mighty, mighty Derby!

45 minutes ago, HuddersRam said:

Went for a walk to try and forget about the magnitude of tomorrow. Midway through I got chased by a goose for the first time in my life. 

Not sure what it all means. Worrying though, ain't it.

No its good quick google....

"Summary of Symbolic Meaning of the Goose

Bravery

Loyalty

Teamwork

Confidence

Protection

Fellowship

Communication

Determination"

that is exactly what we need but it was on psychics.com or similar!!!