Derby County Administration (with the slight possibility of Liquidation still there)

therams69

19 minutes ago, IslandExile said:

Yeah, you're both right.

After the lack of information, it is good that they are keeping us informed.

To the Administrators.....I apologize. Keep up the good work and thanks for letting us know.

No problem.

Kind regards,

Andrew, Carl & Mike 

16 minutes ago, IslandExile said:

Yeah, you're both right.

After the lack of information, it is good that they are keeping us informed.

To the Administrators.....I apologize. Keep up the good work and thanks for letting us know.

It’s not about the administrators, yes it is news, but radio Derby said at the start of the five o’clock BREAKING NEWS Mike Ashley has not spoken to Derby County 

28 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

So at a guess that's 3 parties stumped up the £5m deposit. Encouraging. But still a long way from a potential deal.

Nixon said 4 have with a further 4 by the weekend should have signed the ndas so should be 8 altogether with time for further groups to catch up 

31 minutes ago, kevinhectoring said:

really encouraging.  I guess they will all know what the baseline number is to get a deal done (ie pay off enough creditors ) so even with just 3 it would be almost bound to lead to a deal 

Or they could all be interested provided the creditors take a haircut, otherwise none are.

22 minutes ago, PistoldPete said:

Or they could all be interested provided the creditors take a haircut, otherwise none are.

For sure creditors take a haircut (and Mel gets a full body shave). What I’m saying is that the admins will need enough to get 25% to unsecureds. The bidders will know roughly what that baseline number is and if 3 have put up the deposit I reckon that means there will be a deal 

On 11/10/2021 at 14:24, NottsRammy said:

If you ask me i think the efl and the administrators have already done a deal . Where going to get 6 points knocked off the admin penalty Buttttttttttt only if Derby accept a possible 9 points from the accounting mess up . So a total of -15 or maybe if we are ultra lucky -6 for them both . Which would tie into rooneys -12 we have a chance of getting out idea . 

I honestly think the efl do not want to see a club the size of Derby in a lower division even if the prat Steve Gibson does . 

Watch this space because i think all the deals have already been done on the penalty side of things , its just who is taking us over . 

Yes ! .. if this is done in a morally correct way, in the spirit of how things should be .. we will get relegated due to points deductions for all the various reasons, be they Covid, Administration, financial mismanagement, P and S  or whatever .. BUT .. at that point we should be allowed a clean slate. If we aren’t (given a clean slate in L 1 ) then there will be credence to all the vindictive “let’s get Derby good and proper” stories. If the EFL play it straight, then philosophically I could accept relegation with little rancour. If they don’t then I just become ever more cynical about the power and motives of those who exercise it. 

The sticky bit is that it needs to be done sooner rather than later because the prospect of a buyer is limited until the buyer knows what he is buying .. id est : A temporary league 1 club with a reasonable chance of bouncing back,  or a likely league 2 club. I’d suggest this has to be the biggest issue in moving forward. 

1 hour ago, kevinhectoring said:

For sure creditors take a haircut (and Mel gets a full body shave). What I’m saying is that the admins will need enough to get 25% to unsecureds. The bidders will know roughly what that baseline number is and if 3 have put up the deposit I reckon that means there will be a deal 

I think you’re right, the only issue that worries me is that all creditors are not equal .. and with MSD getting the first call on whatever cash is available then how much will be left for the others and how much will they accept