Derby County Administration (with the slight possibility of Liquidation still there)

therams69

12 minutes ago, Coconut said:

No issues with the rest of your post, I'm generally on board with it even if it does veer into opinion dressed as fact territory.

This seems a very strange thing / a very minor issue to bring up though, it actually comes across a little as sour grapes that Jordon Ibe's getting paid to (not) play football while you're working your arse off (and fair play to you for it) delivering for Uber.

'Getting paid very well' is very subjective - we've been told it's a negligible amount compared to the rest of the squad. Also 'I wonder why...'  Bit vague, too open to interpretation (possibly suggests underhand dealings!) & goes against your claim to only be posting facts, not opinion.

If you know something we don't and can prove it (or at least tell us how you know), however...

Sorry probably right on that as I was vague. I am not going to comment on the facts with this one, but let's just say its an absolute sham and honestly has nothing to do with me working hard with Uber, all be it fairly easy...

With this one I would not open myself up to anything that would follow with what I had to say. Hopefully you will respect that and take my word for it that he is taking the absolute p**s out of Derby.

2 minutes ago, therams69 said:

Sorry probably right on that as I was vague. I am not going to comment on the facts with this one, but let's just say its an absolute sham and honestly has nothing to do with me working hard with Uber, all be it fairly easy...

With this one I would not open myself up to anything that would follow with what I had to say. Hopefully you will respect that and take my word for it that he is taking the absolute p**s out of Derby.

That's fair enough

4 minutes ago, therams69 said:

Players don’t always work out .

Take Anya for one .

Thats not MM fault he has to go on Manager recommendations for players. 

I’m sure MM his doing his best to get the best for this Football Club.

I have spoken to him at forums and outside the ground when he has taken time to speak when he needn't have .

The guy is a human being for goodness sake 

Let’s have some balance  

Has anybody actually thought how this might be effecting him personally 

I grew up in Littleover with Mel although I didn’t personally know him .

He has  always been a Derby fan .

He has made mistakes at times but he doesn’t deserve this  

Edited by Curtains

1 hour ago, therams69 said:

There are facts in there but just maybe I cannot go into more detail than is allowed. 

Yeh an unnamed source told me the illuminati fronted by Bill Gates were trying to inject 5G into our players too...

Be great for the internet connection at Pride Park

https://m.facebook.com/bbcderbysport/videos/2308651652601702/

Video of Pearce talking to Chris Coles back in January.

If there's any accountants on here, can you properly explain why the accounts are so late? I know the penalties for late filing are rather minor, but the club must have prepared two sets of accounts, depending on which way the EFL appeal goes.

Why not file the accounts in good faith in the interim, and make an amendment if necessary later on?

11 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

How about we allow everyone to just focus on winning THE most important match we’ve played for years instead of talking about relegation?

How can you concentrate on the game with so much going on, it can't be ignored by anyone - there's no hiding place. It could be made better for some by hearing from the Clubs owner, if only to say 'C'mon You Rams'!

I've always found the wonderful thing about this forum is the way it's divided into clearly labeled topic headings.

That means anyone who wants to discuss a certain issue has the opportunity to do so, and those who'd rather focus on something else can do in the appropriate topic on the forum.

26 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

How can you concentrate on the game with so much going on, it can't be ignored by anyone - there's no hiding place. It could be made better for some by hearing from the Clubs owner, if only to say 'C'mon You Rams'!

So you think there is too much going on and yet you want Mel to add to it by commenting on the future and undermining any confidence by saying “but don’t worry, if we do go down........”?

I agree it can’t be ignored but I fail see what value it would add by communicating on the subject on the eve of the game.

Personally, I don’t want anyone at the club to be focusing publicly on anything other than the game for the next 20 odd hours

54 minutes ago, Curtains said:

Players don’t always work out .

Take Anya for one .

Thats not MM fault he has to go on Manager recommendations for players. 

Does he? He’s supposed to be the one in charge. It’s entirely within his remit to have a formal club policy that says, amongst other things, “we don’t spend £4.5m on 29 year olds”. And if managers aren’t willing to work within a policy like that, you don’t give that manager a job.

it won’t prevent all bad signings, obviously, but it would have stopped some of the more idiotic ones over the last few seasons.

2 hours ago, therams69 said:

Spanish, I have dealt with the club for 15 odd years. Way before Mel and Stephen arrived at this club. I have had many meetings with them but the time has now come...

All that was asked was for them to come out and say everything is going to be okay in the event of relegation or the takeover collapsing. I was asking and they know me and I know them. I would like to think mutual respect is there. Why can they not come out and do that. I respect their opinion and I thought they respected mine, clearly not. I am part of the supporters charter group which clearly means nothing to them as they have refused to even hold that over the past 12 months.

Well I suppose the horrible truth is they don’t have any sort of relationship with you and there is no mutual respect as you put it.