Derby County Administration (with the slight possibility of Liquidation still there)

therams69

31 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Yes me to. Poppa baalocks thinks I'm an idiot so the post to get up his nose had the desired effect. Sad twit. One team in Bristol- guess that's us then as they talk about fook all else.?

Bizarre, though we should note that nobody pays the slightest bit of notice to Mr P......

Just now, uttoxram75 said:

Thats a bit creepy. How the f do they know that much about us?

Mate, they’ve got a couple of threads dedicated to us and if I went into detail about this Mr P’s obsession with us you’d think I was exaggerating. Take a look for yourself. 

https://www.otib.co.uk/index.php?/topic/198743-the-championship-ffp-thread-merged/page/78/#comments

Good to see Pav and the Punjabi Rams get behind the campaign for answers...

Now I know Peter Marples has his grudges against Mel but you might want to have a look at a couple of his facebook posts. Interesting reading to say the least. His facebook is open by the way.

2 minutes ago, therams69 said:

Now I know Peter Marples has his grudges against Mel but you might want to have a look at a couple of his facebook posts. Interesting reading to say the least. His facebook is open by the way.

I'm not on Facebook Nick... What's it say? 

3 minutes ago, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

I'm not on Facebook Nick... What's it say? 

Sorry SP I am not that skilled when it comes to uploading images on here... Couple of posts of interest though. One dated 21 April and one in May. Hopefully someone will upload and we can all make judgement. Good to hear from you again SP and a familiar old face!

10 minutes ago, therams69 said:

Marples. I'm sure all the former apprentices that lost jobs at his ramshackle company hang on every word he says. Self-centred baffoon.

31 minutes ago, Pearl Ram said:

Mate, they’ve got a couple of threads dedicated to us and if I went into detail about this Mr P’s obsession with us you’d think I was exaggerating. Take a look for yourself. 

https://www.otib.co.uk/index.php?/topic/198743-the-championship-ffp-thread-merged/page/78/#comments

Wow is he alright?

"New charges eh?? That would be fantastic, I've not found the piece, but new charges would be excellent." 

Why is he so bothered