Well, Well, Well.

I have Whole Lot of Love for Shane, My Boy is gonna be in in headlines Endlessly between now and start of the new season. One thing is sure, he wouldn't use us as a Stepping Stone.

I might Rain On Your Parade, but seriously speaking, Distant Dreamer in me says Mercy.

I have always rated Duffy but my friend who lives in Scotland and is a trusted source on football matters says Duffy has been awful in Scotland. 

Don't know if he just hasn't settled or whether he's on the decline? 

Posted (edited)

Where did this rumour start?

Shane Duffy leaves Celtic and returns to Brighton after 'tough year' with Scottish Premiership side | Football News | Sky Sports

"Celtic have confirmed defender Shane Duffy has returned to parent club Brighton from his loan spell in Scotland.

Celtic paid a loan fee of just under £2m and around £25,000 of Duffy's £45,000-a-week wages when signing the defender from Brighton for the 2020/21 season."

We'll have plenty of money to throw around then?

Edited by RoyMac5
3 hours ago, Anag Ram said:

I have always rated Duffy but my friend who lives in Scotland and is a trusted source on football matters says Duffy has been awful in Scotland. 

Don't know if he just hasn't settled or whether he's on the decline? 

Perhaps he just hasn’t been able to adjust to playing in the pub league 🤔