Alonso Taunting Chansiri

24Charlie

1 hour ago, 24Charlie said:
He’s waving goodbye to Dejphon Chansiri.

He has an issue with the Wednesday owner and is relishing in taunting him.

To be fair to Alonso he seems super confident. I’m not sure I’d be giving it the big one considering our form.

Got to get in while you can...

I think we can see how it's going to go if Eric gets the club!

It does appear to be a taunt, why would Eric want to provide any additional motivation for Wednesday to beat us, I would have made no comment at all about Wednesday just focus on the Rams. We have enough of our own problems to keep us occupied.  

COYR

Edited by Elwood P Dowd
spelling

1 minute ago, Elwood P Dowd said:

It does appear to be a taunt, why would Eric want to provide any additional motivation for Wednesday to beat us, I would have made no comment at all about Wednesday just focus on the Rams. We have enough of our our own problems to keep us occupied.  

Yep! It has massive “own goal” all over it. Remember Leeds and binocular hands. 

1 hour ago, NottsRammy said:

Come on that could equaly be a wave to DC ( Derby county ) fans .

Alot being made of this when there is nothing directly there at all .

The biggest weapon we have in our arsenal is the wendies players have not been paid have they not , nothing like that to take the fight out of you .Lets hope it stays that way before match day . 

You’ll note in the tweet that he hashtags #dcfc to alert Derby fans. The DC is intended for the Wendies chairman in my opinion. As I said earlier owlstalk certainly think it a taunt.

3 hours ago, mwram1973 said:

Probably the boxer in him coming out, they tend to always be overconfident.

No excuses IMO. He's not a boxer anymore, he is potential owner of a historical football club. If he can't act like one, he is trying to get to the shoes too big for him.

If he is taunting Chansiri, and takes digs at them if they go down and stay up, then shame on him.

Wednesday fans hate Chansiri, understandably. Alonso may well hate him too.

However taking public jibes at him for what? To endear yourself to Derby fans, to have the last laugh? He forgets that Sheffield Wednesday fans would be hurting tremendously, the same way as we would be if Saturdays goes against us.

Fan to fan banter is another matter, it’s different. But if our potential owner is happy to engage in that kind of behaviour, then he might well turn out to be an embarrassment should the deal be finalised.

Would it be too much to ask for our new owner to not need media training before taking the reigns?

9 minutes ago, Kernow said:

If he is taunting Chansiri, and takes digs at them if they go down and stay up, then shame on him.

Wednesday fans hate Chansiri, understandably. Alonso may well hate him too.

However taking public jibes at him for what? To endear yourself to Derby fans, to have the last laugh? He forgets that Sheffield Wednesday fans would be hurting tremendously, the same way as we would be if Saturdays goes against us.

Fan to fan banter is another matter, it’s different. But if our potential owner is happy to engage in that kind of behaviour, then he might well turn out to be an embarrassment should the deal be finalised.

Would it be too much to ask for our new owner to not need media training before taking the reigns?

"judge us by our actions" he said didn't he.

So far, the actions are largely a bit **** ***.

Clearly anything like this should be done after the game or not at all. It could be a massive own goal if 1.we lose and 2. The EFL block his takeover - can you imagine what a plank he would look then 

We want any prospective owner to be dignified and respectful, but I do understand why he’s done it to a degree. Chansiri absolutely trashed him in the media after he left Wednesday and tbf Alonso took it and kept quiet for another day. Maybe he thinks now is the time to stir the pot again. I would hope it’s borne out of a more than justified personal issue with Chansiri as opposed to a generally arrogant ****** in the mould of Maxwell. If it’s the latter then we have problems