Show of support at Pride Park - Saturday 10am

Sean

6 minutes ago, Andicis said:

A little celebration in the changing room with their teammates. They were running around the pitch and then bouncing outside the stadium. For what? Scraping a point out of 7 games to stay up? Nobody should be viewing this season as something to celebrate, more something to bury and forget about. 

Everyone has the right to see the day out as they wish. Some want to celebrate, some don’t, that’s life.

Its not hurting anyone whichever way you look at it.?

8 minutes ago, uttoxram75 said:

Try telling that to the thousands who invaded the pitch v Fulham in 1983......enjoy the emotion of the day and worry about the future tomorrow ??????

I felt that today’s game missed someone from the east stand kicking Calum Paterson. Not real football anymore. 

1 minute ago, uttoxram75 said:

Everyone has the right to see the day out as they wish. Some want to celebrate, some don’t, that’s life.

Its not hurting anyone whichever way you look at it.?

I just think it shows a poor mentality from our players.

1 minute ago, Andicis said:

I just think it shows a poor mentality from our players.

Fair enough mate, were all different in how we see things. I’m just chuffed to bits atm after watching an unbelievably exciting game of footie, with twists and turns all the way, how we went from being relegated to surviving in the space of one minute....Waggys penalty at virtually the exact moment Cardiff scored.....it’s why football is the best sport in the world...we were very lucky but we’ve had some horrendous luck along the way as well.

Enjoy the rest of your day mate and don’t begrudge others enjoying theirs.

???

14 minutes ago, Andicis said:

We're celebrating being 4th from bottom. I'll be called grumpy, I don't care. It's not worth celebrating, they should be embarrassed that it came down to it today. Nothing to celebrate.

The lads are not celebrating being 4th bottom, they have gone out to the fans who have been bothered to endure the weather to say thank you for the support.

If you don't want to celebrate your club managing to stay up, fine, Luckily most disagree. 

It's not been good enough from the top down, I agree but we've survived relegation by the skin of our teeth and EVERY SINGLE CLUB would be doing the same if they were in our position right now.

Do you really think Sheff wed players would have just walked off the pitch if they won?...NO, they'd have been running round like we were.

1 minute ago, uttoxram75 said:

Fair enough mate, were all different in how we see things. I’m just chuffed to bits atm after watching an unbelievably exciting game of footie, with twists and turns all the way, how we went from being relegated to surviving in the space of one minute....Waggys penalty at virtually the exact moment Cardiff scored.....it’s why football is the best sport in the world...we were very lucky but we’ve had some horrendous luck along the way as well.

Enjoy the rest of your day mate and don’t begrudge others enjoying theirs.

???

I'm not begrudging others, fans can celebrate all they like. I think it should have been sobering for the players. 

18 minutes ago, Andicis said:

A little celebration in the changing room with their teammates. They were running around the pitch and then bouncing outside the stadium. For what? 

The fans stood outside the stadium that had gone to show their support.

And the fact that they had kept this club in the Championship and from going out of business if you believe half of the negative poo written on here. 

1 minute ago, mwram1973 said:

The lads are not celebrating being 4th bottom, they have gone out to the fans who have been bothered to endure the weather to say thank you for the support.

If you don't want to celebrate your club managing to stay up, fine, Luckily most disagree. 

It's not been good enough from the top down, I agree but we've survived relegation by the skin of our teeth and EVERY SINGLE CLUB would be doing the same if they were in our position right now.

Do you really think Sheff wed players would have just walked off the pitch if they won?...NO, they'd have been running round like we were.

The players didn't even win today, they're celebrating Cardiff keeping us up. The fans can celebrate, if you're a player how can you not be ashamed to celebrate? They almost got us relegated to a league we've not been in for 40 years. Let the fans celebrate, bouncing around like you won a trophy when you scraped a draw with sheffield wednesday is embarrassing.

1 minute ago, Andicis said:

The players didn't even win today, they're celebrating Cardiff keeping us up. The fans can celebrate, if you're a player how can you not be ashamed to celebrate? They almost got us relegated to a league we've not been in for 40 years. Let the fans celebrate, bouncing around like you won a trophy when you scraped a draw with sheffield wednesday is embarrassing.

It’s only embarrassing if you let it be. Don’t you think fans of any other club would do the same in our position.

Embarassing is that gump who chucked himself in the Trent last year when he thought they’d beat us ?

Just now, uttoxram75 said:

It’s only embarrassing if you let it be. Don’t you think fans of any other club would do the same in our position.

Embarassing is that gump who chucked himself in the Trent last year when he thought they’d beat us ?

But you're talking about fans again. Fans can and should celebrate if they want to. I'm on about the players. 

Just seen the footage of what some of u did today outside the ground 

just wow .. simply wow 

goosebumps and absolute pride watching the footage  .. I swear that helped get the lads over the line today showing how behind them we were 

was a huge effort, honestly think that gave us that little extra fight and never say die to get us over the line today 

well done every single one of u and a massive Thankyou from Nottingham ? 

Edited by NottsRam77

I can't imagine there is one single player (correction , there is one single player apart from Bielik) who is proud of his contribution this year. They all know that this season hasn't been good enough. However the team will now be playing Championship football next season, and they are more than entitled to celebrate achieving that with today's performance and result. Should they have just skulked off without acknowledging the fans?