Show of support at Pride Park - Saturday 10am

Sean

My son says, "I like the fact that fans will support their team even when their team is about to be relegated! *wink*"

"But, maybe not, if they get relegated next season as well."

But, at least he is now joining in with the Twitter post repeatedly chanting, "We are Derby, We are Derby, Super Derby, Super Rams; We are Derby, Super Derby, We are Derby, Super Rams!"

11 minutes ago, Rammy03 said:

Players have arrived, most not looking at the fans

Whatever happens in three hours time I couldn't be prouder of our supporters

Come what may, I doubt if I'll be able to watch this without shedding a manly tear!

Those two on the plinth have left a great legacy of support!

Edited by Brammie Steve

14 minutes ago, Rammy03 said:

Players have arrived, most not looking at the fans

That camera angle wasn't the best - the players didn't seem to be reacting to the crowd - but maybe they had all been giving a little wave a few moments earlier.

Edited by Ken Tram

I don't think the players are looking because I have a suspicion most of them are probably embarrassed of their performances. Suddenly the fans turn up and it all becomes a bit more real that their performances wouldn't have been tolerated with fans in the ground. 

Let's face it, we wouldn't be where we are if fans were in the grounds. And that is hard to stomach.

Was a good turn out, fair play to Rosenoir came straight over and clapped the fans, Bucko was brilliant. Players looked nervous 

COYR ?????

9A6430D6-54AA-433D-88D4-6D9DE96BD48B.jpeg

2 minutes ago, Norman said:

I don't think the players are looking because I have a suspicion most of them are probably embarrassed of their performances. Suddenly the fans turn up and it all becomes a bit more real that their performances wouldn't have been tolerated with fans in the ground. 

Let's face it, we wouldn't be where we are if fans were in the grounds. And that is hard to stomach.

Agreed but let's forget all that and press on!

1 minute ago, Brammie Steve said:

Agreed but let's forget all that and press on!

I'd love to. Call it concentrating on the game or any other excuse we can come up with for walking straight into the ground - those players look timid and nervous. 

I don't think we have it in us. I'm actually worried. 

2 minutes ago, Norman said:

I'd love to. Call it concentrating on the game or any other excuse we can come up with for walking straight into the ground - those players look timid and nervous. 

I don't think we have it in us. I'm actually worried. 

Cometh the hour, cometh the man!

I would be more worried if they were brimming with false confidence!image.png.4bbecd61ee2cffa8ef4ec80e4b4826a0.png

I am sure that superb showing by our fans would have hit home with the players as they walked in..they know what is needed..they know what it means..they now have to go out there and get the job done..but what a great way to walk into work..