Show of support at Pride Park - Saturday 10am

Sean

5 hours ago, LondonRam2 said:

Right, here's what I am going to do.

I think that it will help the players to know that we're behind them on Sat, no matter what we think about the situation both on and off the pitch.

Therefore, I am going to drive down, try to park somewhere, maybe even the rail station car park if there isn't anywhere closer (e.g. Holiday Inn was always my favourite on match days), walk to PP and show my support, even if it's just me.  Then I'm going to walk back to the car and listen to the game on Radio Derby whilst driving home.

I'm going to do this because whatever the outcome I want to go to sleep on Sat evening knowing that I did what little I could to encourage the players to give their all in this crucial, season-defining game.

I will feel better doing this than if I just watched or listened at home carping from the sidelines.

Just as in the days of the 3 crooks when we protested outside the ground, now is the time to stand up and be counted.

I will socially distance and wear a mask.

I will be there at about 10am.

Even if it's raining.

Message ends.

I will also be leaving West London at 08:00 to cheers the Badge. I'm not in support of the players but I will be there to show my support to Derby County Football Club. 

Will be a long hand drive back but I think they need the lift. 

5 hours ago, LondonRam2 said:

Right, here's what I am going to do.

I think that it will help the players to know that we're behind them on Sat, no matter what we think about the situation both on and off the pitch.

Therefore, I am going to drive down, try to park somewhere, maybe even the rail station car park if there isn't anywhere closer (e.g. Holiday Inn was always my favourite on match days), walk to PP and show my support, even if it's just me.  Then I'm going to walk back to the car and listen to the game on Radio Derby whilst driving home.

I'm going to do this because whatever the outcome I want to go to sleep on Sat evening knowing that I did what little I could to encourage the players to give their all in this crucial, season-defining game.

I will feel better doing this than if I just watched or listened at home carping from the sidelines.

Just as in the days of the 3 crooks when we protested outside the ground, now is the time to stand up and be counted.

I will socially distance and wear a mask.

I will be there at about 10am.

Even if it's raining.

Message ends.

You can have my Sky go if you wish.. 

2 hours ago, angieram said:

I am very pleased that you won't be there.

@Leeds Ramcan do what he wants.

As a moderator, you're very quick to tell us what can/cannot be posted, yet you out rightly dismiss a fan (in an immature manner) for having an opinion on a DCFC forum. 

32 minutes ago, WestLondonRam said:

I will also be leaving West London at 08:00 to cheers the Badge. I'm not in support of the players but I will be there to show my support to Derby County Football Club. 

Will be a long hand drive back but I think they need the lift. 

That's impressive Sir! I will also be there - you have inspired me to make the effort. I was wavering as it's quite a hassle but we need to support the Club and this will lift the players I know. 

2 minutes ago, Ellafella said:

That's impressive Sir! I will also be there - you have inspired me to make the effort. I was wavering as it's quite a hassle but we need to support the Club and this will lift the players I know. 

Kudos to both of you, and all other fans going. Can you move around in a random pattern to make it look like there's more of us? ?

Seriously, it could cheer the lads on just that extra bit and get us the win. Support for the team is needed when the going gets tough. #COYR

26 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Kudos to both of you, and all other fans going. Can you move around in a random pattern to make it look like there's more of us? ?

If we run a round like crazy mad men waving our arms in the air and shouting "Come on Derby" at the tops of voices we may even be able to imitate a half decent crowd effect.

Is could prove inspirational ?

No booing allowed though. 

I'm gutted as I'm on nights tonight but am contemplating driving straight up from Kent in the morning....if there is enough of us and we are positive enough  to make Sky comment on it surely it will be a boost for the lads ...who knows what the players are thinking going into this game but what a lift to hear us encouraging them when they enter PP......