Show of support at Pride Park - Saturday 10am

Sean

Would cheering definitely be best?

Might booing not focus the mind too?

(Cheering might give the impression that we're happy bunnies, whatever they have achieved. Booing, might indicate unhappiness - and instill a desire to do better.) 

Presumably, the purpose of going to the ground would be to encourage a better performance.

Ischeering absolutely and definitely the best way to achieve that? Cheering is probably the best way to give fans a boost.

Maybe ... (!)

... Rooney could put on the left hand side of the coach, the players who respond best to praise; and have the players who respond better to critism, seated on the right.

And then the fans could split into two groups, with one side cheering and waving and swinging their rattles; and the fans on the other side could boo and practice their most inventive curses!

And then both sides of the crowd could retire to nesrby hostelries.

8 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

Reviewing performances over the past number of games a show of support for the players is like putting a sticking plaster over an axe wound. It will have no discernible impact whatsoever but if people want to do that then fair play to them.

We'll be going down to support the badge. 

The club will be here long after these players will be

19 hours ago, Rev said:

No, but I live far enough away that I'd like to see the game also.

Ditto. I’d be there @sage , top effort mate for Brum! But I’d not get home to sunny Marple in time for game. Unless Mel lets  me have his copter? 

1 hour ago, Ken Tram said:

Would cheering definitely be best?

Might booing not focus the mind too?

(Cheering might give the impression that we're happy bunnies, whatever they have achieved. Booing, might indicate unhappiness - and instill a desire to do better.) 

Presumably, the purpose of going to the ground would be to encourage a better performance.

Ischeering absolutely and definitely the best way to achieve that? Cheering is probably the best way to give fans a boost.

Maybe ... (!)

... Rooney could put on the left hand side of the coach, the players who respond best to praise; and have the players who respond better to critism, seated on the right.

And then the fans could split into two groups, with one side cheering and waving and swinging their rattles; and the fans on the other side could boo and practice their most inventive curses!

And then both sides of the crowd could retire to nesrby hostelries.

I think the players might want to retire to hostelries after the game though not too nearby 

Heard on Facebook that one of the supporter groups had been asked by the club to send the message out that the gathering Saturday morning was cancelled. Naturally I assumed this would be the clubs position on it but is anyone deterred or are people still turning up?

I hope people give a good show of support on Saturday and I totally respect people who go. I wont be there as I can't honestly cheer on this joke of a management team and disgrace of a squad before this game due to my inability to express my frustration post game this season. I honestly believe they deserve an honest reception from fans for their absolute inadequacies all season so they understand just how much they have let us down and how far they have fallen short. 

Right, here's what I am going to do.

I think that it will help the players to know that we're behind them on Sat, no matter what we think about the situation both on and off the pitch.

Therefore, I am going to drive down, try to park somewhere, maybe even the rail station car park if there isn't anywhere closer (e.g. Holiday Inn was always my favourite on match days), walk to PP and show my support, even if it's just me.  Then I'm going to walk back to the car and listen to the game on Radio Derby whilst driving home.

I'm going to do this because whatever the outcome I want to go to sleep on Sat evening knowing that I did what little I could to encourage the players to give their all in this crucial, season-defining game.

I will feel better doing this than if I just watched or listened at home carping from the sidelines.

Just as in the days of the 3 crooks when we protested outside the ground, now is the time to stand up and be counted.

I will socially distance and wear a mask.

I will be there at about 10am.

Even if it's raining.

Message ends.

2 hours ago, LondonRam2 said:

Right, here's what I am going to do.

I think that it will help the players to know that we're behind them on Sat, no matter what we think about the situation both on and off the pitch.

Therefore, I am going to drive down, try to park somewhere, maybe even the rail station car park if there isn't anywhere closer (e.g. Holiday Inn was always my favourite on match days), walk to PP and show my support, even if it's just me.  Then I'm going to walk back to the car and listen to the game on Radio Derby whilst driving home.

I'm going to do this because whatever the outcome I want to go to sleep on Sat evening knowing that I did what little I could to encourage the players to give their all in this crucial, season-defining game.

I will feel better doing this than if I just watched or listened at home carping from the sidelines.

Just as in the days of the 3 crooks when we protested outside the ground, now is the time to stand up and be counted.

I will socially distance and wear a mask.

I will be there at about 10am.

Even if it's raining.

Message ends.

Park in the DW car park. It's going to be chucking it down.

7 hours ago, Leeds Ram said:

I hope people give a good show of support on Saturday and I totally respect people who go. I wont be there as I can't honestly cheer on this joke of a management team and disgrace of a squad before this game due to my inability to express my frustration post game this season. I honestly believe they deserve an honest reception from fans for their absolute inadequacies all season so they understand just how much they have let us down and how far they have fallen short. 

I am very pleased that you won't be there.