Wayne Rooney

EdinRam

Freedom of Derby  

63 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

5 minutes ago, MuespachRam said:

Full internationals….?? A dodgy Scottish goalie with wrists like poppadoms, more relegations than wins in his career and responsible for the most embarrassing moment of the Euros and a winger who played for the worst Polish team I have seen in years….

Marshall, Forsyth, Shinnie, Lawrence, Joswiak, Knight and Bielik….

1 hour ago, Jimbo Ram said:

Marshall, Forsyth, Shinnie, Lawrence, Joswiak, Knight and Bielik….

Marshall-probably one of the worst goalkeepers I have seen in a Derby shirt, being kept out of the team by Roos-says It all. 
Fozzy and shinnie couldn’t get near the worst squad in the Euros. 
same with captain Tom. 
knight js playing for the worst Ireland team in my lifetime and Jozwiak playing the worst polish team in my lifetime.

I wouldn’t say any of those are shining examples of “full internationals”. 

7 hours ago, MuespachRam said:

Marshall-probably one of the worst goalkeepers I have seen in a Derby shirt, being kept out of the team by Roos-says It all. 
Fozzy and shinnie couldn’t get near the worst squad in the Euros. 
same with captain Tom. 
knight js playing for the worst Ireland team in my lifetime and Jozwiak playing the worst polish team in my lifetime.

I wouldn’t say any of those are shining examples of “full internationals”. 

Er...they are full internationals ie played for their national team. What's your definition then???

3 hours ago, Jimbo Ram said:

Er...they are full internationals ie played for their national team. What's your definition then???

So are Wayne Rooney and Shay Given, but the chances of them being called up again are as likely as Fozzy getting called up. 

Edited by MuespachRam

1 hour ago, MuespachRam said:

If Fozzy ever plays again for Scotland I will platt my penis and then send you a photo of It dipped in yoghurt. 

Not the boldest promise ever! I am more likely to pay for Scotland and my parents are English and I am over 70 years old!

5 hours ago, MuespachRam said:

If Fozzy ever plays again for Scotland I will platt my penis and then send you a photo of It dipped in yoghurt. 

Why are you focussing on Fozzy? Shinnie has been out of the picture for Scotland too but Marshall, Lawrence, Knight, Joz and Bielik are current internationals, what is there to dispute? Surprised you are so confused......

12 minutes ago, Jimbo Ram said:

Why are you focussing on Fozzy? Shinnie has been out of the picture for Scotland too but Marshall, Lawrence, Knight, Joz and Bielik are current internationals, what is there to dispute? Surprised you are so confused......

Loads of international players also play in league one/two. Your point is what exactly? 

55 minutes ago, Eaststander7 said:

Loads of international players also play in league one/two. Your point is what exactly? 

My point is we have currently 7 full internationals in the squad, 5 of them current internationals. Not really a point, just a statement of fact. Don't you follow football...

34 minutes ago, Jimbo Ram said:

My point is we have currently 7 full internationals in the squad, 5 of them current internationals. Not really a point, just a statement of fact. Don't you follow football...

Fozzy and shinnie have played for Scotland but not for a while as has been pointed out.

So we have 5 current internationals

Lawrence left out the euro squad and Bielik out till Christmas….hopefully he comes back fully fit. 

Jozwiak, Marshall and knight are current internationals in the squad who regularly play for their countries (plus Lawrence) - Most certainly not the 7 you claim.

I follow football do you? How many internationals are at the club you follow? ?

15 minutes ago, Eaststander7 said:

Fozzy and shinnie have played for Scotland but not for a while as has been pointed out.

So we have 5 current internationals

Lawrence left out the euro squad and Bielik out till Christmas….hopefully he comes back fully fit. 

Jozwiak, Marshall and knight are current internationals in the squad who regularly play for their countries (plus Lawrence) - Most certainly not the 7 you claim.

I follow football do you? How many internationals are at the club you follow? ?

7 are full internationals. As you seem unable to grasp that simple footballing fact maybe footie is not your bag. Do you like knitting?? I could check with my mum and then forward you links to a few knitting sites E7.....probably be able to contribute more and not be so confused and make yourself look so foolish and ignorant as you do on here. Always happy to help.....

41 minutes ago, Jimbo Ram said:

7 are full internationals. As you seem unable to grasp that simple footballing fact maybe footie is not your bag. Do you like knitting?? I could check with my mum and then forward you links to a few knitting sites E7.....probably be able to contribute more and not be so confused and make yourself look so foolish and ignorant as you do on here. Always happy to help.....

?

p01grs80.jpg

17 hours ago, bimmerman said:

I'd rather Tony Blair then the current blithering idiot

Weirdly,Blair and Boris are the only prime minister's I've actually liked in the past 40 years for all their faults.

And to be fair,I'd probably prefer both of them over Wayne as manager?

Edited by kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong

7 hours ago, Jimbo Ram said:

?? I’ll knit you that forest scarf you’ve been asking for