We won’t go down

Curtains

1 hour ago, Curtains said:

My mate said we already down. 

I don’t believe him. 

The odds are on us staying up 

Id much rather be in our position than Rotherham or Wednesday 

Definitely rather be in our position, particularly as we haven't been able to even pick up a point in the last six.

What blind faith are you basing your optimism on? This manager and bunch of players have had more than enough chances to avoid this scenario yet they've been capitulating week after week and suddenly right at the last possible moment the manager is going to galvanise them into doing what he should have been getting his team to do weeks ago? And even then that might not be enough dependant on other results.

Morris missed a trick by not removing Rooney when he had chance, very ironic really given his predisposition for bulleting managers randomly, when he does have the chance to do this with Rooney he doesn't.

We are the last team in the British Isles that you would bet upon staying up. We have no fight, no spirit for a fight and have a very poor team. 
Rotherham, yes Rotherham - the team we are banking on to do us a favour - have taken 6 points off us this season.

Wednesday have already beat us at their place.  We couldn’t get anything from Coventry or Birmingham when we needed to and even Wycombe got a draw here. 

As someone else has alluded to, if Wednesday score first then it’s game over. 

10 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

What blind faith are you basing your optimism on? This manager and bunch of players have had more than enough chances to avoid this scenario yet they've been capitulating week after week and suddenly right at the last possible moment the manager is going to galvanise them into doing what he should have been getting his team to do weeks ago? And even then that might not be enough dependant on other results.

Morris missed a trick by not removing Rooney when he had chance, very ironic really given his predisposition for bulleting managers randomly, when he does have the chance to do this with Rooney he doesn't.

So you pretend to know the consequences of the contractual obligations at Derby County then ! 

5 minutes ago, Curtains said:

So you pretend to know the consequences of the contractual obligations at Derby County then ! 

What are you talking about? I know the consequences of getting relegated to League 1 which I would have hoped our owner did too. 

I just don’t see how we stay up.

Wednesday have absolutely nothing to lose, they’re currently down, on Saturday they probably thought they were down for a while. A draw isn’t good enough for them, they’ll go all out.

I think Rooney will set up for the draw and there’s no chance we won’t concede. So as soon as they score he will have no game plan. 

I've always been one of the people that said we'll be fine. I've been confident all season that we'll be safe by the end. I was wrong.

But let's get it right, this has been nothing more than a total capitulation from our team. 6 losses in a row is just embarrassing. 3 games squandered from winning positions. Chance after chance after chance to pull away and we just can't do it. How on earth have we blown this?

We have one more game to save ourselves. Even I'm not confident anymore. Do we really have it in us to go out there and win? Even a point could do it.

On paper of course we can do it, we should be able to but for some reason we just can't. We go in front, we can't hold on. Go behind, we can't come back. It just feels like we're doomed. 

Wednesday are also an awful team with no fight. It's anyone's game on Saturday. Even Rotherham could send us both down. I just can't call it.

We're still in the best position though and I'll be nervously cheering them on come Saturday. COYR.

13 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

What are you talking about? I know the consequences of getting relegated to League 1 which I would have hoped our owner did too. 

What are they then .

Do you really know ! 

2 minutes ago, Curtains said:

What are they then .

Do you really know ! 

Please Curtains this isn't the time for prevarication if you think that getting relegated to League 1 will be a positive move financially or otherwise then we live on different planets.