We won’t go down

Curtains

9 minutes ago, Curtains said:

IMo it won’t happen 

Lets hope you are right Curtains, trust us to take it to the wire, but i have a feeling we shall still be a championship team this time next week. Luton to beat Rotherham, us to draw with Wednesday, and Rotherham to win last game of the season meaning we stay up by 1 point. Once A Positive Ram Always A Positive Ram. 

Edited by Derby blood

Wish I had your optimism.

Ive thought for about a month now that we are gone.

For me, we need to keep a clean sheet against Wednesday to stay up. Don't see it happening. 

That big lump Paterson will have a field day in our box.

3 minutes ago, TheresOnlyWanChope said:

Derby will probably go down. Would love to be proven wrong but Derby is the worst team on form in this league and lowest or second lowest scorers in the country?stats like that don’t keep you up. 

Wednesday have a wages issue.

We will only need a draw on last day IMO 

Edited by Curtains

The fact is given the choice I would definitely take our situation over the other 2.

What's debatable is if that makes us 'favourites' to stay up. 

Rotherham to win 2, seems unlikely. We are the home team against Sheff Wed and a point will probably be enough. 

However, we have had maybe 5 similar do or die games recently against teams with a lot less to play for and let's be honest we have totally poo-ed the bed each and every time. 

Head says we could still just sneak out of it, but heart has already accepted we are done. 

Just now, Chester40 said:

The fact is given the choice I would definitely take our situation over the other 2.

What's debatable is if that makes us 'favourites' to stay up. 

Rotherham to win 2, seems unlikely. We are the home team against Sheff Wed and a point will probably be enough. 

However, we have had maybe 5 similar do or die games recently against teams with a lot less to play for and let's be honest we have totally poo-ed the bed each and every time. 

Head says we could still just sneak out of it, but heart has already accepted we are done. 

Mate none of us know and we can only surmise but what’s  the point of going into the game with negative vibes. 

What will be will be .

I would rather think positive and not worry all week .

I believe the odds are in our favour 

2 minutes ago, Curtains said:

Mate none of us know and we can only surmise but what’s  the point of going into the game with negative vibes. 

What will be will be .

I would rather think positive and not worry all week .

I believe the odds are in our favour 

I will listen to the Luton game tomorrow and if Rotherham don't win then spirits will rise again... 

Its the hope that kills you. 

3 minutes ago, Chester40 said:

I will listen to the Luton game tomorrow and if Rotherham don't win then spirits will rise again... 

Its the hope that kills you. 

That striker who Derby want might sink Rotherham tomorrow.

https://www.derbycounty.news/analysis/Derby-target-james-collins-could-now-play-key-role-in-rams-survival-bid/

Edited by Curtains

43 minutes ago, samwcave said:

If we don’t go down, surely we’re just delaying it for another year? 

I don’t understand this thinking.

Barnsley would have been relegated last season but for Wigan’s points deduction. Now they are in the playoffs.

It’s also likely the fans will be back and there’ll be a change of ownership and/or a new manager.

Things will be much different so to assume that the obvious thing to happen is relegation next year as an obvious follow on to this season is IMO a bit of a reach.