Melvyn Morris fan club

2 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Whoever owns the club.

So we are massively in debt with Morris? 

How do you explain this comment then? 

25 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Fans might have been unhappy with small spends but at least the clubs existence wasn't threatened like currently.

How is the club's existence threatened if we owe the owner money? Is Morris really going to put the club into administration and get us a 20-odd point deduction and relegate us and then lose more money when he comes to sell it? Or if he doesn't sell the club he would lose money by being in league 1? If he sells the club he gets his money back and we won't any anything. 

So why is the club's existence being threatened? 

1 minute ago, rynny said:

How is the club's existence threatened if we owe the owner money? Is Morris really going to put the club into administration and get us a 20-odd point deduction and relegate us and then lose more money when he comes to sell it? Or if he doesn't sell the club he would lose money by being in league 1? If he sells the club he gets his money back and we won't any anything. 

So why is the club's existence being threatened? 

Morris has said he's covering the wages this month whilst the takeover goes through. And if it doesn't go through?

1 hour ago, RoyMac5 said:

I'm sure there were, but that is the point, they didn't waver.

Morris is all about 'his legacy'. I want our club to be safe, it isn't with Morris. 

Was Mel right to appoint Wazza or do you now think it was one of his many mistakes Macca.? Just asking for a friend ?

1 minute ago, RoyMac5 said:

Morris has said he's covering the wages this month whilst the takeover goes through. And if it doesn't go through?

Then they will be paid by Morris/the club for the duration of his ownership. Has there been anything to say that he won't pay the wages in the future if the takeover doesn't happen? 

4 minutes ago, rynny said:

Then they will be paid by Morris/the club for the duration of his ownership. Has there been anything to say that he won't pay the wages in the future if the takeover doesn't happen? 

And he will get that back how? There's nothing left to sell, the Academy is mortgaged, but we could sell that...

2 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

And he will get that back how? There's nothing left to sell, the Academy is mortgaged, but we could sell that...

Maybe he doesn't want it back? Maybe he just wants the long term spending he'd have to do gone by selling up and cutting his losses.

8 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Get what back? We were on about Morris paying the players wages. I asked has there been anything to say that Morris won't carry on paying the wages if the takeover doesn't go ahead? 

Just now, rynny said:

Get what back? We were on about Morris paying the players wages. I asked has there been anything to say that Morris won't carry on paying the wages if the takeover doesn't go ahead? 

The fact that he's trying to sell the club because he doesn't want to put any more money in. Other than that no.

3 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

The fact that he's trying to sell the club because he doesn't want to put any more money in. Other than that no.

Are you sure that is why he wants to sell the club?

5 minutes ago, rynny said:

He said he would pay this months wages but didn’t want to have to keep doing it. 

Just now, rynny said:

So is that saying he won't? I don't want to go shopping with the wife tomorrow but that doesn't that I won't be. 

Of course not .

He hasn’t said he wouldn’t.

Alonso seems to be the guy if he passes EFL fit and proper test to takeover the club .

If we go down I have no idea what would happen with the takeover and  either way it might leave MM still owning the club .

He might feel administration a good option if we go down but that’s  total speculation and fear on my behalf .