How to save Derby County

Ken Tram

4 hours ago, Ken Tram said:

Supporter levels are waivering. The future of our club depends on a larger fan base.

So, what can we do to secure the future of the club?

We need to ramp up our copulation and impregnation rates, to save our club!

There are rumours that copulation rates are already at critical levels, with the low mood caused by our team's performance, killing libido! (Obviously, not you personally - but everyone else!)

Even if the results on the pitch are inadequate - we must do our duty, as fans - and ensure outstanding results in the bedroom!

There have also been reports of fans being married to supporters of other clubs, and with their children not even being Rams fans! We must put a stop to this, unless they can commit to ensuring that they're spouses and offspring will be kitted out in Derby kit at all times!

Calling all Rammies and Eweies!

Do your duty!

Sorry, But I've had "The Waghorn"... An absolute snip!

Can't help, I'm afraid!  

4 hours ago, Ken Tram said:

Supporter levels are waivering. The future of our club depends on a larger fan base.

So, what can we do to secure the future of the club?

We need to ramp up our copulation and impregnation rates, to save our club!

There are rumours that copulation rates are already at critical levels, with the low mood caused by our team's performance, killing libido! (Obviously, not you personally - but everyone else!)

Even if the results on the pitch are inadequate - we must do our duty, as fans - and ensure outstanding results in the bedroom!

There have also been reports of fans being married to supporters of other clubs, and with their children not even being Rams fans! We must put a stop to this, unless they can commit to ensuring that they're spouses and offspring will be kitted out in Derby kit at all times!

Calling all Rammies and Eweies!

Do your duty!

image.gif.204f83d4dc486e32c50d11e13f6324d3.gif

I think the problem has been having it in our own hands for so long. Now that push comes to shove we fail to make progress at the business end due to a lack of creativity in and around the box. This problem is made worse by gift-wrapping openings to the opposition at our end. 

48 minutes ago, Ramslad1992 said:

I have 2 girls with a boy on the way... if they choose to support Derby then do be it but I love them too much to enforce this crap on them!

Said this exact things regarding my 1 year old and expected baby. The Mrs family support the vile...

Final throw of the dice Mel. Get on the blower to Dr Steve Peters and get him to spend the week with the squad. Will be far more beneficial than a team bonding session in Matlock.

“Dr Peters’ job is not to pot the balls or score the goals, but to guide people to a mental state that allows them to perform at their best”.

39 minutes ago, Rampant said:

I think the problem has been having it in our own hands for so long. Now that push comes to shove we fail to make progress at the business end due to a lack of creativity in and around the box. This problem is made worse by gift-wrapping openings to the opposition at our end. 

I agree totally.

21 minutes ago, hintonsboots said:

Final throw of the dice Mel. Get on the blower to Dr Steve Peters and get him to spend the week with the squad. Will be far more beneficial than a team bonding session in Matlock.

“Dr Peters’ job is not to pot the balls or score the goals, but to guide people to a mental state that allows them to perform at their best”.

Don't we have our own sports shrink on board, the gut that looks like Sideshow Bob?

2 hours ago, Mucker1884 said:

Sorry, But I've had "The Waghorn"... An absolute snip!

Can't help, I'm afraid!  

There may be things that you can do? Encouragement? Babysitting? Give lectures teaching your undoubted snip-requiring prowess?

Edited by Ken Tram