How to save Derby County

Ken Tram

Supporter levels are waivering. The future of our club depends on a larger fan base.

So, what can we do to secure the future of the club?

We need to ramp up our copulation and impregnation rates, to save our club!

There are rumours that copulation rates are already at critical levels, with the low mood caused by our team's performance, killing libido! (Obviously, not you personally - but everyone else!)

Even if the results on the pitch are inadequate - we must do our duty, as fans - and ensure outstanding results in the bedroom!

There have also been reports of fans being married to supporters of other clubs, and with their children not even being Rams fans! We must put a stop to this, unless they can commit to ensuring that they're spouses and offspring will be kitted out in Derby kit at all times!

Calling all Rammies and Eweies!

Do your duty!

1 hour ago, Ken Tram said:

Supporter levels are waivering. The future of our club depends on a larger fan base.

So, what can we do to secure the future of the club?

We need to ramp up our copulation and impregnation rates, to save our club!

There are rumours that copulation rates are already at critical levels, with the low mood caused by our team's performance, killing libido! (Obviously, not you personally - but everyone else!)

Even if the results on the pitch are inadequate - we must do our duty, as fans - and ensure outstanding results in the bedroom!

There have also been reports of fans being married to supporters of other clubs, and with their children not even being Rams fans! We must put a stop to this, unless they can commit to ensuring that they're spouses and offspring will be kitted out in Derby kit at all times!

Calling all Rammies and Eweies!

Do your duty!

What-you-talkin-bout-willis-quote-1.jpg

1 minute ago, ziggyram59 said:

50 years of giving my passion and love for the Rams but the last 2 seasons that as all been killed of, I'm really past caring, the club deserve what they get totally disillusionment from fans like myself and others. 

How would you compare the mood now compared to the end of 70s/ 80s when we were struggling? I’m disillusioned now but partly due to COVID. Created a disconnection from football as can’t watch it live. 

3 minutes ago, TheresOnlyWanChope said:

How would you compare the mood now compared to the end of 70s/ 80s when we were struggling? I’m disillusioned now but partly due to COVID. Created a disconnection from football as can’t watch it live. 

In the 70/80's there were times we struggled but there was always that belief we could win games, we had some good players/bad players same with managers but there was a connection of the club between the chairman and fans most of the time, today that as gone out the door, Mel Morris as just tried to sell us to anyone which is still a fiasco, appointing Rooney as manager was a joke, and even today were not sure who will own the club. That as a 50 years supporter feels. The lowest of the low. This club is a car crash waiting to happen. 

15 minutes ago, ziggyram59 said:

In the 70/80's there were times we struggled but there was always that belief we could win games, we had some good players/bad players same with managers but there was a connection of the club between the chairman and fans most of the time, today that as gone out the door, Mel Morris as just tried to sell us to anyone which is still a fiasco, appointing Rooney as manager was a joke, and even today were not sure who will own the club. That as a 50 years supporter feels. The lowest of the low. This club is a car crash waiting to happen. 

Hopefully good times will come back in a few years 

16 minutes ago, TheresOnlyWanChope said:

Hopefully good times will come back in a few years 

I really hope your right. Even if by a miracle we stay up this season do you think next season will be any better? I have no confidence in anything connected with Derby County Football Club. 

1 hour ago, ziggyram59 said:

I really hope your right. Even if by a miracle we stay up this season do you think next season will be any better? I have no confidence in anything connected with Derby County Football Club. 

Don't think we will stay up. If we do, same old unless changes at management and playing staff. Youth teams are doing well, promising for the future. Derby haven't had a stint down third tier in a long time but lots of clubs have. Some are still stuck but lots have come back - Man C, Leeds, Leicester, Sheffield United etc. Think will be painful for a few seasons but eventually it will be a surprise if we are stuck for too long. Even teams like Sunderland, Portsmouth are close to coming out of it. Derby has big support, will eventually attract right investment.