Has the race to play offs thread been taken down ?

NottsRam77

17 hours ago, NottsRam77 said:

Just to save face and all that, incase any clubs come sniffing for a good laugh 

or has the Derby county entitlement brigade still got it running ?

Yep ... I was just asking and perhaps being a little facetious towards those who laughed at me when I questioned it 

Well I’m sorry .. but when I get laughed at by the Derby county entitlement brigade for making a totally valid Point ... 

16 hours ago, NottsRam77 said:

To clarify There was a select few that had the thought of Derby county being relegated from the champ as being inconceivable and mocked anyone that thought otherwise 

Get yersen in here mate...

That'll learn us!  

18 hours ago, Ken Tram said:

Well, I met a fourteen year old Charlton supporter this afternoon, and he thought that Rooney should get some experience in a lower league, or learn his trade at an overseas team.

Oh no! I think he meant a different club in a lower league - but maybe he meant us! (I did share some potential advantages, but I think that he may have known more about football than me!)

One interesting thing though, I asked him what it was like being in League 1, and he seemed to be a strong fan, and he was excitedly discussing the line-up with his family.

So, maybe, many of the things that we like about supporting Derby will be there whichever league we are in?

The main problem for me, is that one of my friends has a friend who supports Forest - sorry about that - and it is the prospect of bumping into them which will be the worst part.

My best mates a Forest fan , bestman at my wedding , godfather to one of my daughters , but God i hate him right now

8 minutes ago, Premier ram said:

My best mates a Forest fan , bestman at my wedding , godfather to one of my daughters , but God i hate him right now

I want to say something mean!

But, good to hear that important things can overcome team rivalry.

14 minutes ago, Premier ram said:

1 minute ago, Ken Tram said:

I want to say something mean!

But, good to hear that important things can overcome team rivalry.

My missus is a red dog.

... well... actually... that's not 100% true... she don't support 'em, or owt. 
But she was born in Nottin**am, and she's not exactly easy on the ey... oh... eyup... she's coming... moustache... I mean must dash!  ?