Has the race to play offs thread been taken down ?

NottsRam77

14 minutes ago, NottsRam77 said:

It went on way longer than it should of 

that’s why 

Yes but it's been a long time since there was a serious post on it and, any fans of other clubs browsing this site would have to have looked back several pages (why would they?) to find it. That is of course, until you reminded everyone of it's existence by starting this thread. Well done.

1 minute ago, TheresOnlyWanChope said:

Race for playoffs league 1 might be achievable.

Let’s not get ahead of ourselves 

if we’ve still got the current managerial set up and boardroom uncertainty I’d hold back from anything tbh 

im Genuinely fearful of where we may be heading 

4 minutes ago, NottsRam77 said:

Let’s not get ahead of ourselves 

if we’ve still got the current managerial set up and boardroom uncertainty I’d hold back from anything tbh 

im Genuinely fearful of where we may be heading 

Surely no change of current management being here if we go down

14 minutes ago, NottsRam77 said:

Derby county entitlement brigade

It's probably obvious, but what do you mean? [Is the brigade …] People who think that Derby are entitled to be in the Premier League, or do you mean something else?

I'm not being awkward. I just wanted to understand the conversation!

Edited by Ken Tram

4 minutes ago, TheresOnlyWanChope said:

Surely no change of current management being here if we go down

I’ll be honest while I don’t hold Rooney totally accountable for recent failings i do think a more seasoned hand would have had us safe 

in the same way I think if we’re to build a promotion charge we need a more experienced hand ... we’re still a mess off the field remember there’s little room for error IMO 

15 minutes ago, NottsRam77 said:

Well I’m sorry .. but when I get laughed at by the Derby county entitlement brigade for making a totally valid Point ... 

Did you say that we will not get promoted - and someone who thinks that we will get promoted laughed at you?

If so, although it is not a laughing matter, I should think that the laughter would be on the other foot!

6 minutes ago, Ken Tram said:

It's probably obvious, but what do you mean? [Is the brigade …] People who think that Derby are entitled to be in the Premier League, or do you mean something else?

I'm not being awkward. I just wanted to understand the conversation!

To clarify There was a select few that had the thought of Derby county being relegated from the champ as being inconceivable and mocked anyone that thought otherwise 

Edited by NottsRam77