Jump to content

Jozwiak


Recommended Posts

22 minutes ago, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

Personally believe he just needs a talented coach to bring out the best in him (this applies to several of our younger players too)

Unfortunately we don't have that in out current manager i.m.o

Well according to some the Poland coach hasn't either, so duck knows who will! Or maybe Rooney will afterall. 🙂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

Personally believe he just needs a talented coach to bring out the best in him (this applies to several of our younger players too)

Unfortunately we don't have that in out current manager i.m.o

Yeah that's a fair comment - I live in hope next season he'll come alive, he's got the talent IMO......whether that's down to Rooney, or just himself, no idea. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, Finch said:

Really impressed y his work rate and ability tonight. Wasted at our current shambles, suspect be gone soon.

Never questioned his work rate and I’m sure he’s got plenty of talent. It’s just that, for some reason, his decision making and final ball is often lacking for Derby. I don’t think you can point the finger of blame entirely on the team set up and coaching staff. Maybe it’s just the pace of the game and style of football you see in the Championship that he’s struggling with.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Rampant said:

He seemed to play as a RWB last night, is that correct? 

Yep, played in a back 5, but had licence to go down the wing when time woz right - hence the (excellent) cross for Poland's equaliser ...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I've read some right nonsense about this lad on here and on Twatter and the like. IMO, he's a talented young lad and we're lucky to have him. Hopefully he can really kick on this season as it must have been a proper baptism of fire last year.

It's often the case that young players coming from abroad take a season to settle in and I think with Bielik's injury, being stuck away from home under lockdown, playing in a side so short of confidence, not to mention reading some of the garbage spewed about him in the dark recesses of social media, it really can't have been easy. If we actually play with a bit of tempo this season, I can see him doing really well. His work ethic is superb and that earns him some credit with me irrespective.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, 86 Hair Islands said:

I've read some right nonsense about this lad on here and on Twatter and the like. IMO, he's a talented young lad and we're lucky to have him. Hopefully he can really kick on this season as it must have been a proper baptism of fire last year.

It's often the case that young players coming from abroad take a season to settle in and I think with Bielik's injury, being stuck away from home under lockdown, playing in a side so short of confidence, not to mention reading some of the garbage spewed about him in the dark recesses of social media, it really can't have been easy. If we actually play with a bit of tempo this season, I can see him doing really well. His work ethic is superb and that earns him some credit with me irrespective.

I am so long in the tooth that I remember seeing Ian Storey Moore play for Forest against us at the BBG. I felt sorry for him being part of that team. 

My point is I think Kam will flourish with better players around him. Jury is out, we will have to wait and see. He clearly has talent that needs unlocking.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Wignall12 said:

I am so long in the tooth that I remember seeing Ian Storey Moore play for Forest against us at the BBG. I felt sorry for him being part of that team. 

My point is I think Kam will flourish with better players around him. Jury is out, we will have to wait and see. He clearly has talent that needs unlocking.

With the current squad and manager we have he has no chance of his talent being unlocked with us

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Can't believe some of these comments.Jos is playing in the biggest competition in Europe...He's playing alongside one of the best players in Europe and doesn't look out of place..yet he's supposedly rubbish and not good enough for a team who finished 4th from bottom of the second division...I seriously worry about the football knowledge of some of the posters on here.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Patrick Rams said:

Can't believe some of these comments.Jos is playing in the biggest competition in Europe...He's playing alongside one of the best players in Europe and doesn't look out of place..yet he's supposedly rubbish and not good enough for a team who finished 4th from bottom of the second division...I seriously worry about the football knowledge of some of the posters on here.

His overall performances this season have been rubbish. His end product has been absolutely appauling. He shows glimpses of quality but I don't think just because the fans arnt focussing on his occasional good touch and movement that they have no knowledge because they judge him on his end product.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, Sheikh n Bake said:

His overall performances this season have been rubbish. His end product has been absolutely appauling. He shows glimpses of quality but I don't think just because the fans arnt focussing on his occasional good touch and movement that they have no knowledge because they judge him on his end product.

But hasn't everyone at Derby been appalling? In my opinion, this last season is a right off. Never seen anything like it. Players like Sibley get a pass because he's from the academy. Every attacking player has been awful and we know they are better. It's impossible to judge. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, Sheikh n Bake said:

His overall performances this season have been rubbish. His end product has been absolutely appauling. He shows glimpses of quality but I don't think just because the fans arnt focussing on his occasional good touch and movement that they have no knowledge because they judge him on his end product.

Is his end product really appalling? how can you judge it when he gets about one chance a game (if he's lucky) to have enough space to even attempt an end product. He spends about 80% of his time for Derby closer to our goal than the oppositions, and on the occasions he does have opportunities he has 3 opposition defenders around him with no supporting runs to create space for him.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, 86 Hair Islands said:

It's often the case that young players coming from abroad take a season to settle in and I think with Bielik's injury, being stuck away from home under lockdown, playing in a side so short of confidence, not to mention reading some of the garbage spewed about him in the dark recesses of social media, it really can't have been easy.

... and the manager who signed him being sacked 10 games later.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.