Derby vs Sheff W (H) Matchday Thread

Bwash_Ram

3 minutes ago, MickD said:

Sky say it is the biggest 45 minutes of Wayne Rooney's young  career.  Let's hope it's his last 45 minutes  in Derby

As time goes on, Sheff may seek goals to overturn Rotherham's goal difference - opening up things from us.

But, I reckon Sheff will play, assuming (and hoping) that Rotherham lose.

God this is depressing. 

I can’t be the only one that has paid for a now tv day pass. First time I’ve seen this team in a full game for ages, as apposed to reading on here, or listening on the radio. It’s easy to believe we’re not that crap. But seeing it with my own eyes, Jesus were terrible. 

Our only possible saving grace is that Wednesday are also very crap and haven’t really threatened at all, but for the goal. 

We’ve had a half moment or two. More than Wednesday. 

it’s all set up for a last minute goal from us, and Cardiff, everything can change in a moment. Keep the faith. 

2 minutes ago, Abu Derby said:

I’ve seen us relegated to the third division before and I can assure you it was bad. 

80s though wasn’t it? So we’re saying this is the worst it’s been in over 3 decades. Staggering. 

2 years ago we were 90 minutes from the premier league. 

3 minutes ago, IlsonDerby said:

I’m 29 and can’t remember performances being this bad? Heading for 6 points out of a possible 45 points. We are the most out of form team in the whole football league right now. Which team/performances am I forgetting from the last 3 decades or are you a bit older than me? 

I am 55 and I have seen lots of dross - usually having a crowd sorts them out which is why we are so poor all year and having started with no centre forward at the beginning of the season