Derby vs Sheff W (H) Matchday Thread

Bwash_Ram

1 minute ago, minesahartington said:

Quite looking forward to next season. Quieter in the pubs, players who care, hopefully some desire passion and commitment as we rebuild throughout with youth and much needed experience. Will take time but so much better than this year in every way. Bring it on

What’s this doing in Matchday thread 

Just now, Oldben said:

Is it time for Rooney the player to step in.

Rooney has the ability to out play Sheffield wednesday players.

His presence on the field could help the team.

When he played for us it helped the team

Absolutely not. He was bloody dreadful, the worst player on the pitch and he hasn’t played for months. 

We are hypercritical of our football team right now but in reality we’re in games to the end.

Sure there’s a couple of games where we got well beaten and even yesterday Swansea’s two attempts on goal that where on target went in. 
They had 4 attempts two went in we had 9 with 4 on target and 1 went in.

It must be soul destroying for the team because they are doing what normally would be enough to get something out of a game but it’s just not happening. 

We watch and the opposition score and immediately the red mist descends and we criticise everything.

We see threads dedicated to how rubbish we are and plenty pile in to vent.

Through the red mist it’s hard to see that we are, in fact, trying to win a football match.

We are not a bad football team but in my opinion the wind is against us and we will go down.

In the 11 point season we lost 7 in a row because we had nothing like the quality of the opposition and were played off the park.

in the last 6 games we’ve had one really bad performance against Preston the other games just haven’t gone our way, with decisions or goalies playing out of there skin. A defensive slip gets punished nearly every time. 

We are not getting anything go our way. This is why is so difficult to fix. How do you make luck change?

As I said I think we’ll go down but I say it’s not without trying as many are saying.