Derby vs Sheff W (H) Matchday Thread

Bwash_Ram

8 minutes ago, Yani P said:

You wouldn't though..be honest..

Thank watch the football Rooney and his team have served up, maybe not but something less painful than watching Derby 

Have purchased some extra Tena-man for the game! It certainly not going to be the faint-hearted so I have to be prepared! Win or lose, as long as the players give their all on the pitch, that's all I ask for. If it is to be then fair-enough. Will still support DCFC whichever league they are in! There are still thousands of hardened supporters still out there (and i don't mean DLF). We will be there in 5 years/10 years time etc.. no matter what. There will ALWAYS be a team in black and white in Derby showing that we are a football city and, noone, no ponsed up journalist; no take -over tycoon, will ever take that away from me and thousands of others. COYR

1 minute ago, DCFC1388 said:

Wonder who the player is having a late fitness test? Gregory maybe?

Dean Holdsworth 

You sometimes have to pinch yourself that we are in this situation but we are ...to think mine and many others on here last visit to Pride Park we were a team looking to go up into the Prem and our next visit could be a league1 opening fixture is difficult to beleive....BUT.....it is in our own hands and we must show courage and win ........please!...............................................

Go with City style front 3 of Tom Joz Sibley or Roberts interchanging for me .....Colin to come on later and hold it up ......

I've just read that Sheffield Wednesday haven't picked up a single point after going behind this season, and they've gone behind in 23 games. Even we've managed to get a couple of draws from losing positions. The first goal could be really, really important tomorrow.

4 minutes ago, JfR said:

I've just read that Sheffield Wednesday haven't picked up a single point after going behind this season, and they've gone behind in 23 games. Even we've managed to get a couple of draws from losing positions. The first goal could be really, really important tomorrow.

To back this up

Screenshot_20210507-213247.jpg

Not a flipping clue about the team. We are the softest of soft touches so solid with bit of flair for me... 

Marshall 

Byrne Clarke Edmundson Forsyth

Shinnie Knight 

Joz Sibley Roberts 

CKR

I feel resigned to relegation because we have snatched defeat from the jaws of victory so often. Staying up will definitely be cause for huge celebration in my book. 

Probably wont contribute too much tomorrow.. Will just concentrate on the game. Bit worried about the rain, may make it slick, slippery and more of a total 50-50 lottery with goals, when a stodgy 0-0 may cause Wednesday to desperately over commit late on and we ultimately hang on or even pick them off. 

See you on the other side where they will be plenty to discuss either way.... Whether it be Rooney, Alonso, EFL, in/outs. 

COYFR. 

Here we go. The biggest game of ours in atleast 20 years (I think, well, it’s the biggest game that I can remember!!)....

I’m genuinely bricking it right now, but whatever happens, happens.

Whether we stay up, or go down, I’ll always support this fantastically frustrating football club. I just hope this time in 6 months we’ll have a football club to support.

Que sera, sera.

Up the rams. COME ON!!!!

"It's the hope that is killing you"-attitude seems to be very strong in England as both sets of fans are adamant about their own team's loss.

The relegation is not something I wish for sheff wed's but there's not really other options, unfortunately. I don't like seeing big clubs in trouble just because they are run badly.

I personally think we'll win this with CKR popping up with the brace. That should be enough.

2 hours ago, Dimmu said:

"It's the hope that is killing you"-attitude seems to be very strong in England as both sets of fans are adamant about their own team's loss.

The relegation is not something I wish for sheff wed's but there's not really other options, unfortunately. I don't like seeing big clubs in trouble just because they are run badly.

I personally think we'll win this with CKR popping up with the brace. That should be enough.

Is that whats holding his dodgy injured leg together??