The protest

Rammy03

17 minutes ago, MrPlinkett said:

I thought that was a different group 1884 something with the guy who runs the bustler market ? didn't they put all the flags out each week 

I read that as the guy who runs the bustier market. I was thinking I must be going to the wrong one. 

What are they protesting ? financial security? It’s obvious the new potential owners will be waiting to see what league were in before either purchasing, purchasing at a much lesser amount because the club won’t be worth as much or pulling out completely. 

Really can’t see what they’re looking to achieve from this! 

Just now, YouRams said:

What are they protesting ? financial security? It’s obvious the new potential owners will be waiting to see what league were in before either purchasing, purchasing at a much lesser amount because the club won’t be worth as much or pulling out completely. 

Really can’t see what they’re looking to achieve from this! 

Notoriety?

FFS ???

Really? So a bunch of rebel rams?  rabble rams? Are going to magically make a business entity all of a sudden produce accounts etc at their request.....

Yeah, I can just see Mel and Stephen and Erik going.... Come on guys, I know that the government and the efl and the media are keen to know and can punish us if we don't tell them what's going off but stuff that, Baz from Belper wants answers and he's gonna be here in a minute.... Pearcey get all the accounts and bank statements ready!!! 

Get a grip.... If the club goes bust we will know when it happens, all this posturing is pointless unless this 84 group want to know because they are gonna out the money in to bail us out....

Same for anyone, if you want to know because your gonna stump up the cash to save us fair enough.... If you aren't and actually have no way to help the club.... Sit the f down, shut the f up and support the club, like your supposed to... As a fan.... 

By all means have an opinion, have a moan, but being a fan does not entitle you to know the inner workings of the club...