The protest

Rammy03

Who are , “we the supporters”?

Is it a majority of Derby County supporters globally and thus entitled to forward this codswallop as the kind of thing that needs to be aired in public so close to a very important weekend? 
I don’t think so. Most Rams fans won’t back this. It may get traction on here but not with the vast silent majority.

Mardy barstewards.

Not in my name.

1 minute ago, Tombo said:

Have I missed something? This is clearly not about on-the-pitch results? Why the protest?

Because renowned soothsayer Stan Collymore says we're going to go bust, and the ginger gal off East Midlands Today says that Chantelle in the ticket office is worried about her job, as she's still stuck on flexi-furlough (like millions of others).

Clearly a protesting matter if ever there was one.

4 minutes ago, Carnero said:

Because renowned soothsayer Stan Collymore says we're going to go bust, and the ginger gal off East Midlands Today says that Chantelle in the ticket office is worried about her job, as she's still stuck on flexi-furlough (like millions of others).

Clearly a protesting matter if ever there was one.

Thanks for the clarity. Of course I don't want Derby County to go bust but if its really about the city having a football club then football in the city of Derby will always continue regardless of what happens to Derby County Football Club Limited.

I love watching Derby in the Championship but I'm not particularly attached to Derby as a multimillion pound business. There will be a phoenix club and many years to come back to a competitive level but we'll be back

22 minutes ago, Rev said:

Isn't this the same group who launched vowing to improve the atmosphere, which is a decent aim, and laudable.

Then proceeded to ask the club to relocate non members from their preferred SS block, and moaned when the club pushed back?

That's them. Just double checked to make sure.