No Derby county I will be heart broken

B4ev6is

9 hours ago, MuespachRam said:

We all go off and support another team...?

You're brave to say that!

Although, when I was at school … 

Derby were in the 2nd Division, and Forest were in the 1st; and a boy at school told me that he and his dad went to both the Baseball Ground and Forest every other Saturday.

I couldn't understand the concept, but he said that the home matches used to alternate.

I could imagine us getting relegated! But, I cannot imagine there being no Derby County! It should be there for ever.

But maybe we should allow ourselves to think of Derby as being like an aged relative suffering worsening ill health, or perhaps dementia (forgetting how to win).

Because it can make it a little easier to cope when death comes. Being less of a sudden shock.

@B4ev6is - I know you're frustrated, but please remember we don't discuss politics on here.

If you want to rant about the virus, we have the Coronvirus thread. I think most of our members have had enough of the virus and don't want it all over the boards. On that thread we'll allow a little bit of politics as it's fair to talk about what politicians are doing about the virus.

We know you're sick of not being allowed to go, and hopefully we will all be going back in to stadiums very soon. 

On 27/04/2021 at 06:39, IlsonDerby said:

There’ll always be a team playing in black and white referred to as the rams around here.

Or orange, or pale blue, or pink, or just black, or dark blue, or yellow, or blue and white stripes, or with a Thunderbird stripe or, or, or

6 hours ago, GboroRam said:

@B4ev6is - I know you're frustrated, but please remember we don't discuss politics on here.

If you want to rant about the virus, we have the Coronvirus thread. I think most of our members have had enough of the virus and don't want it all over the boards. On that thread we'll allow a little bit of politics as it's fair to talk about what politicians are doing about the virus.

We know you're sick of not being allowed to go, and hopefully we will all be going back in to stadiums very soon. 

Look I said rant over

But just how I am feeling at the moment and I not mentioned in months.