vs Swansea (A) - Matchday Thread

Inverurie Ram

16 hours ago, NottsRam77 said:

Like I that, would just swap shinnie and bird around, give bird the quarter back role that he does much better when he has options ahead of him (shockingly) and let shinnie cover as much grass as possible supporting the wide areas and into the box  

Bird is not the best defensively though, so asking him to be the only holding mid i am not sure about. Think Shinnie is more suited to it, good tackling, high work rate, lot stronger physically than Bird too. Bird can definitely pick a pass so i would play him further forward. 

28 minutes ago, Anag Ram said:

If Tom Lawrence tries to shoot from a forty yard free kick again, can he be immediately substituted and a large pineapple be inserted in him? 

Yes, that was just another example of his lack of footballing intelligence. I mean the freekick not the pineapple.

Rosenoir and Rooney have a tactics meeting

LR: This is a nice house Wayne

WR: It's my little piece of heaven, hub cap pannelled walls, interior design by Primark, jewell encrusted toilet seat...

LR: Jewell enrusted what....

WR: Paul Jewell, he came round to offer me expert advice on managing Derby County....we've not been able to get it clean, tried bleech, brillo pads...everything...

...anyway, let me take you to the whisky and cigar room, I'll fix you a Tom Lawrence.

LR: A tom Collins?

WR: No, this a proper leathal drink chuck.

LR: SO tactics for Swansea?

WR: Half corona?

LR: We're supposed to be coming out of the pandemic

WR: Full corona then, i used to have one of these on my drive in to Moor Farm

LR: ?!

WR: Anyway, tactics, I think we should say the lads have trained really well all week, and worked hard on how swansea score goals

LR: Shouldn't we actually do that?

WR: of course, of course, I left Shey to do all that. WHat I really want to talk to you about is tactics for after the match.

LR: Say that had a lot of heart and been unlucky to lose to one of the best teams in the division?

WR: No, no good. I think we should go with "impossible conditions to work under, injuries and the losing mentality throughout the club"

LR: but weren't we suppose to change that?

WR: *big puff of cigar smoke*

9 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Rosenoir and Rooney have a tactics meeting

LR: This is a nice house Wayne

WR: It's my little piece of heaven, hub cap pannelled walls, interior design by Primark, jewell encrusted toilet seat...

LR: Jewell enrusted what....

WR: Paul Jewell, he came round to offer me expert advice on managing Derby County....we've not been able to get it clean, tried bleech, brillo pads...everything...

...anyway, let me take you to the whisky and cigar room, I'll fix you a Tom Lawrence.

LR: A tom Collins?

WR: No, this a proper leathal drink chuck.

LR: SO tactics for Swansea?

WR: Half corona?

LR: We're supposed to be coming out of the pandemic

WR: Full corona then, i used to have one of these on my drive in to Moor Farm

LR: ?!

WR: Anyway, tactics, I think we should say the lads have trained really well all week, and worked hard on how swansea score goals

LR: Shouldn't we actually do that?

WR: of course, of course, I left Shey to do all that. WHat I really want to talk to you about is tactics for after the match.

LR: Say that had a lot of heart and been unlucky to lose to one of the best teams in the division?

WR: No, no good. I think we should go with "impossible conditions to work under, injuries and the losing mentality throughout the club"

LR: but weren't we suppose to change that?

WR: *big puff of cigar smoke*

You’ve got this so totally wrong.......no way on earth do they have meetings about tactics......surely ?

6 minutes ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

Doesn't mater how we line up. Rooney has tried a few different set ups and the simple fact is that we can't keep a clean sheet and we can't score goals whichever one he goes for. 

Easy Swansea win. 

That is a slightly worrying problem you have identified ?

43 minutes ago, Anag Ram said:

I was excited about a 3pm Sky game last Saturday. 

After a while I started thinking about all the jobs I could be doing in the garden. 

????

Hope you’ve got more control of your Cephalaria gigantea than we had of Brums version.

#montydon