vs Swansea (A) - Matchday Thread

Inverurie Ram

2 minutes ago, AndyinLiverpool said:

At one point Knight received the ball at half way, facing his own goal. At no point was he challenged but it never seemed to occur to him to turn and go forward. In fact, he back 10 yards and gave it to Clarke.

Well he's an excuse of being a youngster, what's Waghorn's or Lawrence's excuse?

Hmm, not too bad so far I guess. Movement and interplay going forward has been a bit better than other recent games, but the final ball/touch is still absolutely dreadful, so we’re not seriously looking like scoring. Some really stupid individual errors are leaving us very open defensively at times too, which is concerning. 

2 minutes ago, DerbyRam! said:

I know Marriott didnt set the world on fire for us, but surely he would have made the 1st team no question in at least our last 10 games??

Well he's not been near the bench for the Wendies who are below us so... ?

2 minutes ago, Grumpy Git said:

Byrne subbed at HT please, we can't afford to go down to 10.

I think if Ebosele had played as many games as Buchanan he would come on at ht. As it is, I think they will try to manage the situation for 20 minutes. Jozwiak needs to protect him a bit. Need Lawrence and Waghorn to come to the party. They are our most expensive signings of our current squad.