vs Swansea (A) - Matchday Thread

Inverurie Ram

26 minutes ago, hales300k said:

Come On Derby tomorrow ! you make me frustrated and elated , but it can only ever be DCFC from the womb to the tomb 

I’m with you hales, but cradle to grave instead ??

2 minutes ago, Beetroot said:

Unusual feeling. I find myself for the first time ever rooting for Forest more than Derby. I don't feel anything like hope that we might win tomorrow - I'm just hoping that Forest win.

That's what I'm reduced to. Think I'd better have a couple of beers.

And a Blackburn win...

7 minutes ago, Beetroot said:

Unusual feeling. I find myself for the first time ever rooting for Forest more than Derby. I don't feel anything like hope that we might win tomorrow - I'm just hoping that Forest win.

That's what I'm reduced to. Think I'd better have a couple of beers.

There’s no need too. If you just hope for a Derby win then it doesn’t matter what Forest do.

Derby win = Wendies down.

Obviously we can hope for a Forest win if we lose or draw., but I’d rather we saved ourselves than have that lot mouthing off about saving us.

Furthermore what Forest do has no bearing on Rotherham. 
So for me the Red dogs can swivel because what happens to Wednesday even if it goes against us tomorrow will still come down to us next week.

2 hours ago, King Ramses III said:

I think the likelihood of TL being dropped is about the same as Louie Sibley being picked to play in goal. Prove me wrong Tom!

He had an absolute shocker last time out, not a chance does he deserve a place. Maybe today is his 1 in 10 though, always worrying you could miss one of his 3 or 4 games a season when he is a match winner. 

Roos

Byrne Clarke Edmundson Forsyth 

Shinnie Knight 

Roberts Sibley Joz

CKR

Not a clue to be fair. So many players out of form. Please let's just somehow get over the line and write this season off. A really shocking year but ultimately could be just the same result as the last decade and more. 

4 minutes ago, Brammie Steve said:

Playing rugger today are we indeed to goodness look you?

There's generous for you!

Odds on Swansea winning now are 9-5. 

£10 on Swansea returns £28??

Do the bookies know something we don't because joking aside that looks akin to a licence to print money. I can't bring myself to bet against Derby, but as a neutral it seems like a no-brainer? 

22 minutes ago, Chester40 said:

Do the bookies know something we don't because joking aside that looks akin to a licence to print money. I can't bring myself to bet against Derby, but as a neutral it seems like a no-brainer? 

True, I'd have put Swansea as odds on!

28 minutes ago, Chester40 said:

Very difficult to see:

a) Derby scoring

b) Derby not conceding 

Make of that what you will.