vs Swansea (A) - Matchday Thread

Inverurie Ram

28 minutes ago, Rampant said:

Roos

Byrne    Edmondson      Clarke     Forsyth

Knight      Shinnie     Sibley

Ebosele                                          Roberts  

Kazim

Marshall / McDonald / Buchanan / Wisdom / Watson / Lawrence / Jozwiak / Waghorn / Cresswell

If Rooney put that out he’d get crucified by us

isnt the young lad ebosele a full back by trade 

we don’t score goals ... that side really wouldn’t score goals 

U have roberts and CKR who are the only two with any sort of natural attacking intent 

5 hours ago, DCFClks said:

Manager: McClaren

Assistant Manager: Wassall

image.png.9d7e560381f1e8ae95e5a38144f76a37.png

Try the blue kit, the pink ones ran out of luck.

Like I that, would just swap shinnie and bird around, give bird the quarter back role that he does much better when he has options ahead of him (shockingly) and let shinnie cover as much grass as possible supporting the wide areas and into the box  

31 minutes ago, eccles the ram said:

When Kazim scored he looked as though he was not bothered. Previously he celebrated his goals with glee. It just shows how the players are not interested anymore. They are already on a beach.

He wasn't going over the top because he knew the job was only half done - how right he was!

46 minutes ago, eccles the ram said:

When Kazim scored he looked as though he was not bothered. Previously he celebrated his goals with glee. It just shows how the players are not interested anymore. They are already on a beach. They as a 'team' and l say that loosely, will be broken up in a couple of weeks time and will move on. Their legacy will stay with us for years to come unfortunately. I would like to be a bit more positive as I am a 'glass half full man' but what with performances below par, inconsistent team selections and off field antics it's hard to believe we will be in the same league as Florist next season. Still it could be worse - we could be Grimsby Town supporters.

think maybe he might not have wanted to go overboard as there was a lot of the match still to play and ultimately to still play for, either way though i agree with their legacy being with us for a long time to come

I am now fully at peace at going down, but please can we at least go down fighting.

We aren’t going to bore our way to 0-0’s, why not just attack. These players aren’t bad, lots of them were part of the team that finished 10th with play off form from Christmas onwards last season. Get Sibley playing centrally, get two of the wingers with the ball at their feet and just attack. If we lose so be it but we aren’t going to get points any other way either. 

8 minutes ago, nottingram said:

I am now fully at peace at going down, but please can we at least go down fighting.

We aren’t going to bore our way to 0-0’s, why not just attack. These players aren’t bad, lots of them were part of the team that finished 10th with play off form from Christmas onwards last season. Get Sibley playing centrally, get two of the wingers with the ball at their feet and just attack. If we lose so be it but we aren’t going to get points any other way either. 

If we need a point from the final game Wazza’s mindset will be 0-0. I think that is one of the problems he has, no attacking ambitions whatsoever....

24 minutes ago, Anag Ram said:

Pass it around and hope the opposition falls asleep. 

Not sure even then we would put a coherent plan together to get the ball into the opposition net. Would probably manage to kick it out for a throw in. 

that's a bit over-complimentary, there wasn't much passing in the last game

judging from the last game, our new game plan involves keeping the ball the air as much as possible, if the balls in the air no football can be played. The less football played the better our chances.  

3 minutes ago, Anag Ram said:

If Tom Lawrence tries to shoot from a forty yard free kick again, can he be immediately substituted and a large pineapple be inserted in him? 

Yes he should be aware that shooting is not something we do at this football club.

That said he’s been injured so can be forgiven for not knowing how things are done now. I’m sure he was told in no uncertain terms after the game that under no circumstances is he to attempt to score a goal again.

15 minutes ago, nottingram said:

Yes he should be aware that shooting is not something we do at this football club.

That said he’s been injured so can be forgiven for not knowing how things are done now. I’m sure he was told in no uncertain terms after the game that under no circumstances is he to attempt to score a goal again.

that's probably a good thing.