vs Swansea (A) - Matchday Thread

Inverurie Ram

4 minutes ago, Pearl Ram said:

Maybe they’re thinking we don’t have to bust a gut today, it’s only them soft touches Derby up next week. ?‍♂️

Sad to agree  but quite possibly true   Cant see the trees helping us out either v wednesday,   gonna be in our own fate v sheff  i can see it,  more concerned of them than rotherham 

12 minutes ago, Jimbo Ram said:

Maybe that will make them a bit anxious and nervous, who knows? Not sure it will make too much difference to the result...

i Wish i  had your confidence. i am though very worried, v preston the heads dropped, yesterday the boys gave everything and got a sucker punch, thats bound to effect confidence

1 minute ago, BodminRam said:

i Wish i  had your confidence. i am though very worried, v preston the heads dropped, yesterday the boys gave everything and got a sucker punch, thats bound to effect confidence

No I think you have misread what I said, regardless of whether they still need a point, Swansea will win...

- Say the lads did great in training

- say the the lads listened to some home truths

- match up against their system

- hopefully score if we’re lucky

- watch as the opposition change things and take control 

- look bemused 

- lose

- pray Rotherham and Weds lose

- say we’ll dust ourselves down and go again 

Rinse and reapeat

Edited by Ramarena

42 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Well, or injuries and poor quality of squad make a game plan inconsistent.

What would you make 'our' game plan then @Ghost of Clough- just out of interest, cos I'm not sure what formation I'd be happy to stick with against 'the Birminghams' and 'the Swanseas'. I can't imagine the possibility of 'what's our best 11'... ?

Rooney changes tactics based on opposition  not personnel available.

Press high and quick, getting as many men in and around the area as possible. Work the ball into the box and get shots away as quick as possible. Instead of aimless crosses into the box, go for low whipped crosses

Just now, Jimbo Ram said:

Swans winning. I hope now they have secured their play off place they will rest a couple and take the foot of the gas as they look miles better than us going by their performance today...

At least they should rest Ayew if he's had a hamstring problem.