Jump to content

Will the Forum survive relegation if it happens!


Recommended Posts

Just now, Curtains said:

Of course I think we will still stay up but will people stop posting as much in Div 3 

 

The administration / points deduction thread will hit 500 pages alone I would have thought so I think we will survive. The Rosenior out thread will probably top 1000 and that will be before our new manager has even taken charge of a game. Plenty to look forward to forum wise! 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Might even get some people who've lost interest in Derby to return. If things don't go horribly tits up if/when we're relegated (Wigan, Bolton etc.) we might be in for a really fun season or 2 trying to get back up. I've got a couple of mates who support Bristol City and they said of the past 10 or so years for them, their most enjoyable season by far was the year they won League 1. Going into most/every game thinking you're more likely to win than lose generally will make people more inclined to want to talk about the football rather than trying to get their mind off of it. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Of course it will.

It will either be fun if we’re doing well or we’ll be going into further meltdown if we’re still struggling.

Don’t forget, the Rooney in and Rooney out threads will still be going strong and we’ll still have the takeover thread dragging on.😀

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Cam the Ram said:

Might even get some people who've lost interest in Derby to return. If things don't go horribly tits up if/when we're relegated (Wigan, Bolton etc.) we might be in for a really fun season or 2 trying to get back up. I've got a couple of mates who support Bristol City and they said of the past 10 or so years for them, their most enjoyable season by far was the year they won League 1. Going into most/every game thinking you're more likely to win than lose generally will make people more inclined to want to talk about the football rather than trying to get their mind off of it. 

And administration for us as we are broke .

Alonso might pull out and Mel doesn’t want the club. 
 

We might lose the Academy etc etc 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Tamworthram said:

Of course it will.

It will either be fun if we’re doing well or we’ll be going into further meltdown if we’re still struggling.

Don’t forget, the Rooney in and Rooney out threads will still be going strong and we’ll still have the takeover thread dragging on.😀

I suggest loads of fans are losing interest in DCFC and consequently it has a knock on effect .

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Curtains said:

And administration for us as we are broke .

Alonso might pull out and Mel doesn’t want the club. 
 

We might lose the Academy etc etc 

I personally don't think administration will occur but we'll have to wait and see. Wigan were in a much worse state than us and managed to find a new owner so if Alonso pulls out I'm sure someone else will come along instead. And even if Mel doesn't want the club anymore, I'm not sure he'd let the academy which he invested so much time and money into be lost so easily.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Curtains said:

I suggest loads of fans are losing interest in DCFC and consequently it has a knock on effect .

 

They will but will come back,  amazing how many of my old work colleagues who supported Leicester lost interest and didn't renew season tickets when they got relegated to league 1, but were suddenly all bullish with the subsequent promotions and premier league success. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.