Will the Forum survive relegation if it happens!

Curtains

Just now, Curtains said:

Of course I think we will still stay up but will people stop posting as much in Div 3 

The administration / points deduction thread will hit 500 pages alone I would have thought so I think we will survive. The Rosenior out thread will probably top 1000 and that will be before our new manager has even taken charge of a game. Plenty to look forward to forum wise! 

Might even get some people who've lost interest in Derby to return. If things don't go horribly tits up if/when we're relegated (Wigan, Bolton etc.) we might be in for a really fun season or 2 trying to get back up. I've got a couple of mates who support Bristol City and they said of the past 10 or so years for them, their most enjoyable season by far was the year they won League 1. Going into most/every game thinking you're more likely to win than lose generally will make people more inclined to want to talk about the football rather than trying to get their mind off of it. 

Of course it will.

It will either be fun if we’re doing well or we’ll be going into further meltdown if we’re still struggling.

Don’t forget, the Rooney in and Rooney out threads will still be going strong and we’ll still have the takeover thread dragging on.?

Just now, Cam the Ram said:

Might even get some people who've lost interest in Derby to return. If things don't go horribly tits up if/when we're relegated (Wigan, Bolton etc.) we might be in for a really fun season or 2 trying to get back up. I've got a couple of mates who support Bristol City and they said of the past 10 or so years for them, their most enjoyable season by far was the year they won League 1. Going into most/every game thinking you're more likely to win than lose generally will make people more inclined to want to talk about the football rather than trying to get their mind off of it. 

And administration for us as we are broke .

Alonso might pull out and Mel doesn’t want the club. 

We might lose the Academy etc etc 

1 minute ago, Tamworthram said:

Of course it will.

It will either be fun if we’re doing well or we’ll be going into further meltdown if we’re still struggling.

Don’t forget, the Rooney in and Rooney out threads will still be going strong and we’ll still have the takeover thread dragging on.?

I suggest loads of fans are losing interest in DCFC and consequently it has a knock on effect .

Just now, Curtains said:

And administration for us as we are broke .

Alonso might pull out and Mel doesn’t want the club. 

We might lose the Academy etc etc 

I personally don't think administration will occur but we'll have to wait and see. Wigan were in a much worse state than us and managed to find a new owner so if Alonso pulls out I'm sure someone else will come along instead. And even if Mel doesn't want the club anymore, I'm not sure he'd let the academy which he invested so much time and money into be lost so easily.

4 minutes ago, Curtains said:

I suggest loads of fans are losing interest in DCFC and consequently it has a knock on effect .

They will but will come back,  amazing how many of my old work colleagues who supported Leicester lost interest and didn't renew season tickets when they got relegated to league 1, but were suddenly all bullish with the subsequent promotions and premier league success.