Safe Next Weekend

24Charlie

4 minutes ago, minesahartington said:

I think Wednesday will turn Forest  over and we will lose to Swansea. Then we will need to avoid a last game defeat. Doubtfull

That’s providing Rotherham keep losing. I am slightly concerned that they will beat Blackburn and get something at the Hatters....

1 minute ago, Orphanram said:

For everybody saying how bad Wednesday are, if they didn’t have then 10 point deduction we’d be in the relegation zone 4pts behind Huddersfield 

It was 12 reduced to 6 but i agree if they hadnt been deducted any points we'd be in even bigger trouble

Saying that Barnsley only survived last season because wigan were docked points and they havent done too bad this season 

8 minutes ago, G-Ram said:

It was 12 reduced to 6 but i agree if they hadnt been deducted any points we'd be in even bigger trouble

Saying that Barnsley only survived last season because wigan were docked points and they havent done too bad this season 

?? Thanks for the correction. Although I was rubbish with my facts the general view on how bad Wednesday are highlights how awful we’ve been. Don’t get me wrong If we stay up I won’t care a jot.

Thing is every single neutral i speak to is saying what are you worrying about, you won’t go down. Because it’s our team we’re naturally more pessimistic and we’re all preparing ourselves to go down to soften the blow on the last day when it happens and if we stay up we’ll be more euphoric.

I can’t see us getting another point at the moment but we could beat Swansea and Wednesday and we’ll be fine, it’s happened before we always do things the hard way. Who expected that 2-0 win at Bristol two years ago which changed the whole playoff race? The Swansea game next week has a similar feel to it only much more important given what is at stake.

I just can’t see how we will stay up on 43 points but then the other teams could well be that poo to let us. Forest could relegate Wednesday for us next week!! Lots of twists and turns ahead even though we fear the worst 

11 minutes ago, BramcoteRam84 said:

Thing is every single neutral i speak to is saying what are you worrying about, you won’t go down. Because it’s our team we’re naturally more pessimistic and we’re all preparing ourselves to go down to soften the blow on the last day when it happens and if we stay up we’ll be more euphoric.

Having seen the other candidates play we are surely playing no better, so I'm glad we have the points. But we are certainly playing poorly enough that if luck doesn't go our way (which is what we're now depending on), then we will be relegated. Nothing to do with pessimism more to do with being realistic. #COYR

15 minutes ago, BramcoteRam84 said:

I can’t see us getting another point at the moment but we could beat Swansea and Wednesday and we’ll be fine, it’s happened before we always do things the hard way. Who expected that 2-0 win at Bristol two years ago which changed the whole playoff race? The Swansea game next week has a similar feel to it only much more important given what is at stake.

I just can’t see how we will stay up on 43 points but then the other teams could well be that poo to let us. Forest could relegate Wednesday for us next week!! Lots of twists and turns ahead even though we fear the worst 

Agree, that’s what my brother keeps telling me, all we need is another win. But what I said to him as he is not a Rams fan, is that the way we are playing we won’t get that win as we are so utterly dire. I would also point out that for the famous Brizzle game we did have some quality on the pitch and a Manager who at least knew what he was doing to a certain degree....obviously not the case now on both counts...

5 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Having seen the other candidates play we are surely playing no better, so I'm glad we have the points. But we are certainly playing poorly enough that if luck doesn't go our way (which is what we're now depending on), then we will be relegated. Nothing to do with pessimism more to do with being realistic. #COYR

Having looked at all the possible scenarios again Roy Mac I think we will need to beat Sheff Wed on the last day to stay up....can’t see that happening to be honest...

If by chance Rotherham win next 2 games and we get nothing at Swansea then were doomed simple as that, surely Rotherham are not going to win at least 1/2 of there last 4 games, we will win none at this rate. And to be fair on a reflection of this season we deserve to be in league 1 next season, in 50 years of supporting the Rams this is one of the worst/spineless teams we have had, men responsible for that Mel Morris and Wayne Rooney. 

Forest will over next weekend and Wednesday will win

Rotherham will beat a rested Brentford side on Tuesday and draw with Blackburn 

We will lose to Swansea 

last day of season Derby and Wednesday draw 

can see it now