The Optimism Thread (no negativity allowed)

sage

2 hours ago, Olton Ram said:

Wow, the double entendres in this post are so obvious they're almost single entendres. I briefly considered breaking out the Kenneth Williams gif, but even I wouldn't stoop so low as to pick such low hanging fruit. 

tenor-9.gif

No, its all about stuffing two bars of confectionery in your mouth; nothing more.

19 minutes ago, Coneheadjohn said:

That would be the WAGS.

I have mentioned a few before.I don’t think there’s many footballers who don’t shop at Costco.

So for all their instant wealth John, they love sniffing out a nice deal as much as all the rest of us...... 

You ever seen one having one of those 2.99 foot long hot dogs? ?

Edmundson

This interesting surname, with variant spellings Edmonds, Edmons and Edmundson, is a patronymic form of the Medieval English male given name Edmund, itself coming from the Old English pre 7th Century Eadmund, composed of the Anglo-Saxon elements "ead", prosperity, fortune, plus "mund", protection.

The origins of the name......prosperity, fortune and protection.

Big George is going to protect us from attackers and 'ead a couple of fortunate goals in to keep us up and ensure prosperity going forward.

I've sorted me Rams stuff out. 

From now until the end of the season, whatever happens, I will be wearing a Ram badge or emblem about my person. Shirt, Cap, Jacket, pin badge , whatever the results, wherever I am, I will wear the colours with pride (and a very thick skin) to appease the gods of football fortune.

My flag will be up in the garden, my Baseball Ground street sign on me shed will be cleaned, I will sip malt whisky out of my Derby engraved glass, drink A Up dancing duck beer from my Rams emblazoned pint glass and roam the house like a colossus in my DCFC boxer shorts.

We can do this.

6 minutes ago, uttoxram75 said:

I've sorted me Rams stuff out. 

From now until the end of the season, whatever happens, I will be wearing a Ram badge or emblem about my person. Shirt, Cap, Jacket, pin badge , whatever the results, wherever I am, I will wear the colours with pride (and a very thick skin) to appease the gods of football fortune.

My flag will be up in the garden, my Baseball Ground street sign on me shed will be cleaned, I will sip malt whisky out of my Derby engraved glass, drink A Up dancing duck beer from my Rams emblazoned pint glass and roam the house like a colossus in my DCFC boxer shorts.

We can do this.

Video's or it never happened ? Will Mrs Uttox is staying with her sister for a few weeks?