vs Brummies (H) - Matchday Thread

Ghost of Clough

1 minute ago, WhiteHorseRam said:

when did they turn into such bad players? Waghorn? Roos? Shinnie? Lawrence?

Waghorn has been poo all season. Roos was fine, Shinnie was fine. Lawrence was poo.

Why did we keep the poo players on?

2 minutes ago, CornwallRam said:

I've read quite a lot in the past that Derby's problem has been negative fans at Pride Park. 

I wonder if having fans in the ground would have affected the situation? I suspect that the players would have fought much harder. If not, the situation would now be shockingly toxic.

rooney and the players i think are very very lucky there are no fans in the stadium atm 

Just now, Millenniumram said:

That’s it, we’re down. There’s simply no way we will survive now, this team doesn’t have the fight or heart to manage it.

I mean, that probably is an overreaction. If we're not in the relegation zone, then saying there's simply no way we will survive is a little much.

However I agree with the fight bit. If we stay up I think it will be because we've managed to have the luck of other sides being just that little bit worse. That's not really an achievement. If we stay up because everyone else losing all remaining games, it would be a relief but could we really "celebrate" that.

Rooney needs to go now. If whoever owns the Club next season is planning for Rooney to be in charge, then god help us.

Clarke won his share of battles. Can any of the other defenders say the same? No.

Forsyth is poor, Buchanan is poor, Edmundson is poor, Byrne is good on the ball, not so good in defence.

How we end up with neither centre half marking Jutkiewicz, who has destroyed us time and again, is beyond me, but typical of our lack of thinking and lack of personal responsibility.

13 minutes ago, Barney1991 said:

Look at the difference In reaction of players at full time and it says it all. Birmingham smiling embracing and wanting it whereas our players walk straight off the pitch absolute no heart no passion and a manager who looks as disinterested as them from his reaction. 

Just like his performances early in the season.

I think I see a trend