vs Brummies (H) - Matchday Thread

Ghost of Clough

I have never seen such a mentally weak bunch of players. 

Switching off in defence, long ball football when:-

a) we are rubbish in the air 

b) Birmingham's strength is in the air 

Inswinging free kicks straight to the keeper. 

Lawrence shooting from a forty yard fee kick. 

Waghorn either fouling or being caught offside again and again. 

It's park football stuff. 

Don't get me wrong I'm not defending Rooney, but he really doesn't have much to work with. 

I was yelling for Festy to come on and run at them. Who did we bring on? 

Max Fricking Bird. 

?

2 minutes ago, DerbyRam! said:

duck me. So basically either we go down or Sheffield Wednesday and Rotherham are even pooper than us

I think it’ll be the latter, but we can’t keep gifting them 2 chances or a glimmer of hope.

Very disappointing, our central defence is completely bereft. No leadership, no ownership, no responsibility, doesn't matter what happens elsewhere on the pitch. Every team knows that if they stick the ball in there enough times, that will score.

Absolutely pathetic performance. 

Liam Resonior “championship tactical Analyst” please answer me one question. If Birmingham have been using the long throw-in as a main asset over the last few games, why do you put Buchanan to Mark Juke?

Negative, pathetic and yet another embodiment of why we deserve to be relegated with this numpty and his lack of idea idiots in charge. 

1 minute ago, Tyler Durden said:

I mean in your heart of hearts who actually expected any different outcome then the result today?

Not trying to be negative but there's nothing to support that and was evidenced once again.

We've really missed a trick by not removing Rooney another cataclysmic failing in the stewardship of the club over the past number of seasons.  

But they were excellent in training though ?

2 minutes ago, Steve How Hard? said:

Tuesday night we were out fought. Today we've been out thought. Took far too long to react to Brums tactical shuffle. I don't think we can lay this one on the players. The management have to take full responsibility. 

I reckon Rosenior ran out of pages in his notepad so couldn’t explain what they needed to do when Brum reorganised....?