vs Brummies (H) - Matchday Thread

Ghost of Clough

1 minute ago, sage said:

Hard to defend that first goal, but Edmondson has just jumped under that cross for rhe second.

Nothing any manager can do about that.

It’s not even that mate watch it back the guys not even marked it’s a free header. Rooney doesn’t inspire confidence when on the touch line. Just need a coffin coming through it’s like he’s at a funeral 

1 minute ago, Big Trav said:

These players are not awful. They don’t turn into league one players overnight. Waggy Lawrence bird knight all don’t turn into awful player like that. This is Rooneys undoing and his useless coaches team 

well they were certainly stellar performers in the first half of the season.........not

Gutted absolutely gutted, only saving grace is the Yorkshire two are not making up ground. This is going down to us and Wednesday last game, let’s hope we find some balls by then. 

If I have to watch that clueless twit stand on the sidelines arguing with the fourth official for much longer I'm going to ducking flip.

What we saw today was a proper manager vs someone who is playing at it.

Bowyer read the game, made positive changes, completely turned the game on its head in the second half, and got the win. 

What did Rooney do? Watch limply as the game slipped away from us. Then took off the two players who had assisted and scored our goal. Big Kaz went off and we continued to do nothing but pump useless balls up top. We're a joke. If we go down, we will ducking deserve it. Absolute circus.

Mel, if you're still around next year, and I bloody hope you aren't, hire a manager to manage us. Stop trying to turn us into a side show. You tanked this club over the last few years and that will be your legacy.

Rooney is a toxic influence on our football club 

The players don't respect him

The fans hate him

The only good part of all this is the rest of the world seeing what a thoroughly incompetent fool he is

He'll be sacked at the end of the season & never get another job in football

He's tactically inept & can't communicate - I wouldn't give him a job coaching the under 12's

Bowyer has made a complete mug of him today

We deserve everything we get this season for Mel not appointing a proper manager once he sacked Cocu

This was always on the cards once the new manager bounce ended & unfortunately it is now League One for certain next season as we won't get another point

Edited by Cool As Custard

I mean in your heart of hearts who actually expected any different outcome then the result today?

Not trying to be negative but there's nothing to support that and was evidenced once again.

We've really missed a trick by not removing Rooney another cataclysmic failing in the stewardship of the club over the past number of seasons.