vs Brummies (H) - Matchday Thread

Ghost of Clough

This is on Rooney and his bunch of absolute chancers he calls coaching staff. 

did absolutely **** all to counter Birmingham’s second half changes when everyone in the ****** country could see he needed to change tactics. 

Useless, shrek faced potato headed moron 

we deserve to go down, **** the lot of them

Just now, Coconut said:

What was the purpose of our subs? What system are we actually playing now? Why are we still lumping it forward to CKR after he's been subbed off?

They look so lost. Try and halt a Brum attack, get the ball back, play it out wide to Forsyth for him to play long straight back to Brum and repeat. 5 or 6 months worth or training this team and that's what it's achieved.

I'd like to know what "home truths" the players apparently responded well to, because I see no real desire anywhere in this side.

Rooney simply has to go. We can't keep relying on teams losing games at the same time as we lose ours. If we stay up, it is certainly not an achievement.

2 minutes ago, LittleEatonRam said:

I'm not sure why everyone thinks we'll go down. We'll be save by virtue of the fact that there are three teams worse than us. And that's about the only reason.

Nope ... we are part of Rotherham's magical 'Great Escape' season that they will talk about for years to come