20 minutes ago, Marriott Ram99 said:

I'd keep him, it's only 2 games that we have left and it's not the time for change at this late stage. 

I don't buy the fact that it's all on Rooney,when the defending is so poo and we don't score many I don't think many managers would do better, yes there would be some out there but not many we could have got because to me it's more on the players. 

If we go down then I probably wouldn't keep him though, just because I'd like someone with League 1 experience who can get a team well organised. 

At last some sanity. 

I’m willing to die on the metaphorical hill that they letting Cocu go was the worst decision they have made this season. I made the point before and after that decision was made. There was time to let him get it right or rebuild later in the season. It was a knee jerk reaction to bring in a shocking position, but he deserved the chance to put it right. That they then replaced him with a rookie was even more baffling.

Wed hit a low under Cocu, a point where we could collectively say as a club we can’t allow this situation to get worse, by bringing in Rooney we could ‘forgive’ an odd decision here and there, for example the Cardiff game, which have proven to be nearly fatal.

The big problem is that everyone thinks ‘We’re Derby County and we are too good to go down’ and it’s lead to a) the ownership, whoever that is, thinking it’s a good idea and b) fans accepting. It’s a collective arrogance that’s surrounded us for too long imo. The ‘we’re too good for this player/manager’ syndrome. Now all our ex players are in steady champ sides, Cocu is reminiscing about winning the Dutch league with PSV and we are staring at league 1.

Edited by TuffLuff
3 minutes ago, TuffLuff said:

I’m willing to die on the metaphorical hill that they letting rid Cocu go was the worst decision they have made this season. I made the point before and after that decision was made. There was time to let him get it right or rebuild later in the season. It was a knee jerk reaction to bring in a shocking position, but he deserved the chance to put it right. That they then replaced him with a rookie was even more baffling.

Wed hit a low under Cocu, a point where we could collectively say as a club we can’t allow this situation to get worse, by bringing in Rooney we could ‘forgive’ an odd decision here and there, for example the Cardiff game, which have proven to be nearly fatal.

The big problem is that everyone thinks ‘We’re Derby County and we are too good to go down’ and it’s lead to a) the ownership, whoever that is, thinking it’s a good idea and b) fans accepting. It’s a collective arrogance that’s surrounded us for too long imo. The ‘we’re too good for this player/manager’ syndrome. Now all our ex players are in steady champ sides, Cocu is reminiscing about winning the Dutch league with PSV and we are staring at league 1.

I dont think reading this forum that anyone thinks "we're too good to go down" or we are too good for players/managers either now or earlier in the season. 

Can't we do a protest at pride Park

RONNEY OUT!!!!!! 

He has ruined Derby, I have been going for 13 years and if he's in charge next season I am not renewing [when we can go back] 

Maybe Derby need to go into league 1 with new owners and start again (lost count now) 

I'm never watching a Shrek film again, taking all the kids shrek dvds and burning them 🔥😂😂😂

6 minutes ago, Cook1988 said:

Can't we do a protest at pride Park

RONNEY OUT!!!!!! 

He has ruined Derby, I have been going for 13 years and if he's in charge next season I am not renewing [when we can go back] 

Maybe Derby need to go into league 1 with new owners and start again (lost count now) 

I'm never watching a Shrek film again, taking all the kids shrek dvds and burning them 🔥😂😂😂

Mate, let’s be real.  It’s not been Rooney that has ruined Derby County. I haven’t posted anything, ever, about MM.  Let’s be real though, the club has been Mismanaged since MM took over.