Twinkle Toes Roberts

David

1 hour ago, YouRams said:

If he hits the gym and becomes harder to knock off the ball he could be one hell of a player. 

I disagree, I think for his stature he holds onto the ball really well, if anything he needs to learn to release the ball earlier.

1 hour ago, Ramarena said:

Lovely goal, has bags of technical ability...............however he often flatters to deceive.

I think in a settled team with the right manager he could push on and do well. But you’ll only ever get him on loan as no-ones going to pay the amount that City would accept

Fully agreed. Needs to settle down, gain some confidence and he could be a cracking player in this league.

If he would be free, I'd try to sign him. 

48 minutes ago, DCFC1388 said:

I disagree, I think for his stature he holds onto the ball really well, if anything he needs to learn to release the ball earlier.

I agree he has good ball control just thought there was a couple of times today he was nudged off it too easy, his decision making would improve with more game time so I wouldn’t mind seeing us keeping him if the money’s right. 

He's another player who would excel in the McClaren 2013-Feb 2015 setup.

Having 2 from Ward, Russell, Dawkins, Bamford/Ibe start, swap sides during games in rotation with the others kept everyone (including the opposition) on their toes.

All got good game time, all provided a little something different from one another & the balance was pretty much perfect.

Get our poo sorted in defence & midfield, add a couple more to offer that sort of rotation & both Jozwiak & Roberts would shine.