If we went to league 1 who would you want to sign?

EdinRam

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, EdinRam said:

I would be looking at offering aidan mcgeady a deal, he's got Real quality at that level. I think Ashley fletcher at boro is free aswell, jephcott at Plymouth Also!

McGeady seems to be the League 1 Lawrence. 8 poo games then a worldy which just frustrates.

We would need a load of consistent cloggers with 10 years of being used too getting smashed in the face and dishing out likewise and a couple of units, plus someone with pace to run around a lot just like the requirements in most pub leagues.

Rotherham are the ideal proto type. Looking forward to it.?

I’d be checking the form of the Rotherham goalie Johansson to see if his form against Coventry last week was a fluke or not. I was quite impressed with him in that game but I’d like to see if it was a one off before recommending we try to sign him.

9 minutes ago, Pearl Ram said:

I’d be checking the form of the Rotherham goalie Johansson to see if his form against Coventry last week was a fluke or not. I was quite impressed with him in that game but I’d like to see if it was a one off before recommending we try to sign him.

He wasn't very convincing at set pieces despite the excellent shot stopping. Didn't see much of an upgrade on Roos myself ?‍♂️

1 hour ago, Rammy03 said:

I'm sorry but why make this thread. We still have a real chance of staying up. Too many on here acting as if we're already down. You have to believe we can get the points required. 

How do we act if we think we are in big trouble....make posts like 100% we are staying up???

1 hour ago, Rammy03 said:

I'm sorry but why make this thread. We still have a real chance of staying up. Too many on here acting as if we're already down. You have to believe we can get the points required. 

Not much fans can do really. Can’t be a 12th man. There is a chance of staying up but realistically looking at the table and current form and Rotherham’s games in hands, if we all take Derby blinkers off surely the chance of staying up is starting to look bleaker every week. 

Archived