I am getting concerned now

B4ev6is

1 hour ago, S8TY said:

Don't forget Lawrence's great strike in previous game B4....Tom will help us stay up and think he's the player most likely to score....we will do it do not worry

That was his better game in 5, his usual ratio.  Didn't do much else but score though.

17 hours ago, plymouthram said:

I also started following the Rams when Tim Ward was manager, but only during his last season. Thats 27 managers, the best being Brian Clough followed by Jim Smith and Arthur Cox. We've had some bad manager's, the one that sticks out in my time is Tommy Docherty. First match I went to was at the Baseball Ground we lost 2-0 to Portsmouth (hope we are not playing them next season in the 3rd tier of Football).

Me too, good job we still have good long term memories.  Also that we can't remember what we had for breakfast. ?

I will be gutted if we do go down..I've always thought we will have enough and do enough to stay up without having to rely on other teams failure.

Some have called that having the head in the sand but it was just my opinion. One thing I can't argue with is its going down to the wire whatever happens. I thought we played well against Norwich and Blackburn..let's be honest we were robbed of the opportunity to possibly get a point with a terrible decision..but improved performances need to be converted into wins..let's hope this starts tomorrow night.

7 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

I will be heart broken if we go down not first time mind seen us go down but if we do then we need really start again be a breath of fresh air.

It will be a sad day and we’ll probably be down there for a number of years but it will still be Derby County you’ll be watching and supporting - just in a lower league. It’s not as if they have gone out of business (yet) so no need to be heartbroken. 

As you say, a need to hit the restart button.

5 hours ago, Dimmu said:

For example letting his man score a free header in the last game... 

Drummer Drumming GIF

yes thats true but he has still contributed and has tackled back well in games that was my point .....some just can't seem to give him any credit whatsoever...he's not the only one whos been caught out from crosses/set pieces