I am getting concerned now

B4ev6is

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, B4ev6is said:

Well tonight we take the lead and look like we can score more goals after tom Lawrence scored first goal of the season. But we let it slip from our grasp I am starting to fear we might go down and so hope that we do not.

I agree with you and share your fears.

It's so frustrating that we can't be there to cheer the players on.

All we can do is hope.

2 minutes ago, Boycie said:

You don’t have to, it’s not a legally binding contract.  You could just return when we get into the prem or a play off final again, it’s no bother.

Mate i have supported them for 58 years from Tim Wards days to Rooney and we won titles and had relegations .

I just think this relegation if it happens would be so unnecessary .

20 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Well tonight we take the lead and look like we can score more goals after tom Lawrence scored first goal of the season. But we let it slip from our grasp I am starting to fear we might go down and so hope that we do not.

Any Rams fan with more than 3 brain cells would be worried now B4. Let’s hope somehow we survive....

4 minutes ago, Van der MoodHoover said:

Where have you been for the past few months? 

I had covid last Nov and I had jab couple o week ago been badly since . Gerrin better though mi owd ... plus I've not really felt this season wa real if tha gets mi drift . Crap wi out  the fans 

2 hours ago, Owd miner said:

I had covid last Nov and I had jab couple o week ago been badly since . Gerrin better though mi owd ... plus I've not really felt this season wa real if tha gets mi drift . Crap wi out  the fans 

A couple of week ago ?  You’re not an owd miner after all. ?

25 minutes ago, ramsbottom said:

Amazed that some have taken so long to be concerned. I was after 10 games...

I always thought we'd be well clear by this point, and really we should be. But we let our guard down and went on a poor run. Very disappointing.

We're missing the fans.

I remember the good old days when we were perennial top 6 finishers and the South Stand would serenade the lads with chants such as "We're ducking poo". Happy days.

We're ducking poo, We're ducking poo

We're ducking poo, We're ducking poo, We're ducking poo.

devastated sob GIF

10 hours ago, Carnero said:

We're missing the fans.

I remember the good old days when we were perennial top 6 finishers and the South Stand would serenade the lads with chants such as "We're ducking poo". Happy days.

We're ducking poo, We're ducking poo

We're ducking poo, We're ducking poo, We're ducking poo.

devastated sob GIF

Yes but them type of chants drove the players on to prove the south stand wrong lol. Might need the Derby coaching staff and subs, chanting similar chants to drive the boys on. 

On 16/04/2021 at 23:01, Curtains said:

Mate i have supported them for 58 years from Tim Wards days to Rooney and we won titles and had relegations .

I just think this relegation if it happens would be so unnecessary .

I also started following the Rams when Tim Ward was manager, but only during his last season. Thats 27 managers, the best being Brian Clough followed by Jim Smith and Arthur Cox. We've had some bad manager's, the one that sticks out in my time is Tommy Docherty. First match I went to was at the Baseball Ground we lost 2-0 to Portsmouth (hope we are not playing them next season in the 3rd tier of Football).

On 16/04/2021 at 22:52, B4ev6is said:

Don't forget Lawrence's great strike in previous game B4....Tom will help us stay up and think he's the player most likely to score....we will do it do not worry

Archived