v Preston North End (A) - Matchday Thread

Sean

Does anyone look like they care?

I'd like to see someone get a red card making a nasty tackle out of frustration. Wouldn't be ideal for the rest of the game and season but at least I'd know someone with a Ram on their chest is as upset as I am.

Where's Bradley Johnson scrapping with opposition players and biting people? Where's Richard Keogh squaring up to opposition players out of frustration? Where's Chris Martin whinging at his teammates for the poor service? Where's Johnny Russell punching the floor in frustration?

All negative reactions I've seen of Derby players in the past. And I know they are negative, but at least I knew they were hurting.

Nobody here is hurting because most of this lot won't be here next season.

Absolute joke. 

Just now, Marriott Ram99 said:

Problem is we are even worse though. Would be nice if we can manage a flukey win off an own goal and a set piece but we are going to be relying on luck. 

We could do with Forests joint top scorer right? At least from a week or so ago ?

1 minute ago, Tombo said:

Does anyone look like they care?

I'd like to see someone get a red card making a nasty tackle out of frustration. Wouldn't be ideal for the rest of the game and season but at least I'd know someone with a Ram on their chest is as upset as I am.

Where's Bradley Johnson scrapping with opposition players and biting people? Where's Richard Keogh squaring up to opposition players out of frustration? Where's Chris Martin whinging at his teammates for the poor service? Where's Johnny Russell punching the floor in frustration?

All negative reactions I've seen of Derby players in the past. And I know they are negative, but at least I knew they were hurting.

Nobody here is hurting because most of this lot won't be here next season.

Absolute joke. 

Spot on. And if they don't care, why should we