v Preston North End (A) - Matchday Thread

Sean

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Clear out needed. No one is playing like they care for the club. Perhaps it’s why you get when you have all the off field issues and don’t pay players on time, then expect a roomie manager to pull the team through while learning on the job.

Play the best youngsters in League 1 next season. Don’t need any of this starting xi in the squad next season.

That was a despicable display; one of the worst I’ve seen in 40 years of following the Rams. If there is a worse side than us in the Championship right now I’ve not seen it. 
Rooney out now, if only to finish the season with some dignity with someone who knows what they are doing.

49 minutes ago, brady1993 said:

Did you not watch Rooney this season then ?

If one of your players is underperforming it's on them, if they all are the blame lies with management.

Has more quality with a football still though on a pitch 

6 minutes ago, Orphanram said:

Yep, Rooney should do the right thing and go now. Give us a at least a chance to have a crack at getting some points from the last 3 games.

Yep I fully agree... Chelsea and Manchester City have done the right thing tonight when they realized the drastic mistake they made..fair play...Mel and Rooney should do the same and just go now.

Archived