Rooney in or out poll (again)

Andicis

Should Rooney stay or go?   

297 members have voted

1. 1. Rooney in or Rooney out?

• Rooney in
    • Rooney out

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 23/04/21 at 18:55

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Chris_Martin said:

we've sacked better managers for less in the past.

Indeed we have ? I do have some sympathy for Wazza though, in that he should never have been given the gig in the first place. This league is not the place for inexperienced managers, let alone complete novices. I also think if he'd not had terrible luck, he'd have had none at all. That said, he's been weighed, measured and found horribly wanting.

Furthermore, I'd be flushing out the entire senior team coaching staff. I got a bit of stick for my rhetorical 'who the duck is Rosenior?' post but as it turns out, playing lip service to Aunty Beeb and coaching a team in the toughest league in the world do not appear to be the same thing after all. Likewise the scouting operations team. Let's face the facts here... this club needs an enema and there's now no point delaying it any longer.

I feel for MM too, but this last couple of years has been catastrophic with us lurching from one disaster to another. It's a hateful way for his tenure to end with his reputation in tatters and many fans seeing only the negatives and none of the positives, but this is and always has been a brutal game and alas, Mel has played and lost. The worst of it is that if we do end up being relegated, I fear it may take years for us to re-stabilise. It makes me very sad to see us in this state but like most on here, I'll be back next season and still dreaming the eternal dream.

COYR

Archived