Relegation watch

Spanish

10 minutes ago, DCFCJim87 said:

Weird as this may sound I'm glad Rotherham got a point tonight, can't stand the idea of Wayne setting us up Saturday to just avoid defeat from the outset. 

Excellent point. Except!!! If, Rotherham are in a losing position on Saturday, and it looks like a draw might be enough for us, might the team still shift towards seeking a draw?

7 minutes ago, Monty said:

we're favourites tonight (not sure why) for a home win at 13/9 got to go all out for this one

The bookies must have been checking out my statistics.

Or, maybe, they think that those odds will maximise their profits!

Just now, ramsbottom said:

Weds will be scrapping for everything, and we’ll be paralysed by fear. We’ll lose. But will Rotherham win?? Their form says no, but it’s football, and it’s been that kinda season...

You know if Derby win will you say you were wrong or will you just forget what you said and cheer our win 

3 minutes ago, Curtains said:

No it isn’t .

You said you can’t wait for our demise 

Poor taste mate 

Ive been on edge for 94 minutes tonight 

Its not just you though some seem to delight in our situation.

It's an entirely normal way to deal with how rubbish we are. Try it some time. It's quite funny. 

10 minutes ago, Jimbo Ram said:

No it doesn’t. If they now win at Cardiff we need to beat Wendies, if they lost tonight it would have meant a draw would have been enough for us v the Wendies...

My dodgy statistics suggest that with a draw, our survival chances are 63%, but they would have been 67% if Rotherham had lost.

So, not a massive difference! Maybe!

4 minutes ago, DCFC1388 said:

Why even mention goal difference, Rotherhams is already better and will only get better if we draw & they win

Agreed,if Derby draw and Rotherham win we're down..