Relegation watch

Spanish

Just now, Rammy03 said:

Where did I say that? 

I just think we will survive. It's my opinion.

It was me making an assumption on why you'd be so sure we'd survive. We're in a shocking run of form, so I'd be surprised if you've seen enough from our play to think that we'll be fine. 

I’d like to think I’m neither in a state of frenzy or convinced we’re doomed but writing that, I wouldn’t put my house on us staying up...or going down for that matter.

I think I’m more what will be, will be, there’s nothing I can do about our predicament barring crossing me fingers and sending the lads my very best wishes for a drop of luck and a bit of good form. ?‍♂️

1 minute ago, Andicis said:

We're in a shocking run of form, so I'd be surprised if you've seen enough from our play to think that we'll be fine. 

We don't score many but generally we are good defensively. With Derby every game is tight. If we score the first goal, it's highly likely we win the game. We have 5 games left, I think we'll be able to keep it tight and nick a goal in at least two of those games.

1 minute ago, Andicis said:

It was me making an assumption on why you'd be so sure we'd survive. We're in a shocking run of form, so I'd be surprised if you've seen enough from our play to think that we'll be fine. 

That’s the issue though we all hope we find some form, based on hope not experience.  Nothing is impossible but something needs to happen that we haven’t seen for some time now.  Not sure what it is though.  Tom to turn it on, joz to find his international form?

1 minute ago, Rammy03 said:

We don't score many but generally we are good defensively. With Derby every game is tight. If we score the first goal, it's highly likely we win the game. We have 5 games left, I think we'll be able to keep it tight and nick a goal in at least two of those games.

Other than the win against Luton, the last win we had before that was vs Huddersfield on the 23rd of February. Draws aren't good enough now, and I honestly cannot see where our next win is coming from. 

12 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

Seriously? Do you not think we’ve had enough jolts and do you think that such a result would actually jolt us into life?

The only good thing to come from a Rotherham win is it means Coventry lose.

Absolutely. 

How many teams would be able to get away with 1 win in 10? We’ve had six weeks of let offs.

If the team in 22nd winning two games in three days doesn’t spark a reaction from us, I am not sure what will.

Of course we are suffering with injuries and confidence, but also there has been an air of complacency which we need to shake.

1 minute ago, Jourdan said:

Absolutely. 

How many teams would be able to get away with 1 win in 10? We’ve had six weeks of let offs.

If the team in 22nd winning two games in three days doesn’t spark a reaction from us, I am not sure what will.

Of course we are suffering with injuries and confidence, but also there has been an air of complacency which we need to shake.

That's my point really. What gives you any hope that Rotherham winning twice would make a difference to our performances?

I'm confident that the management and team are already all too aware of how precarious our position is but seem incapable of doing anything about it.

8 minutes ago, Mckram said:

Just realised that it’s actually not technically in our hands to stay up!

Quite frightening...

It is because there are a number of match ups.  If we win every game and brum lose to rovrum we don’t go down.  THere are a small number of other results

Edited by Spanish