Relegation watch

Spanish

So I have projected the table with all 3 possible outcomes on Thursday.

After this extensive analysis my conclusion is that we don't want Rotherham to win, we don't want Coventry to win and we don't want both teams to receive a point for a draw.

Is Covid still a thing perhaps? ?

1 minute ago, Rammy03 said:

We've got England and Manchester United's all time record goalscorerscorer as our manager. You'd bloody hope so

Unfortunately that's clearly of little or no relevance to our long standing goal drought.

Being a great player doesn't automatically you are destined to be a great manager and be able to translate your skills to others....

Our last 3 performances in general have been decent. Comfortable win vs Luton, 2 very sloppy goals conceded vs Reading and a set piece goal (again) against the league leaders where we deserved a draw. If we tighten up defensively I think we can scrape 5 or 6 points which should be enough.

We dont score many but 1-0 will do! We have scored 3 in our last 3.

14 minutes ago, Jourdan said:

Rotherham have produced a big result at a big moment.

To be honest, I would like Rotherham to win on Thursday, so it might actually jolt us into life.

We have been playing like the season is over since the start of March.

It is time for us to start performing.

Seriously? Do you not think we’ve had enough jolts and do you think that such a result would actually jolt us into life?

The only good thing to come from a Rotherham win is it means Coventry lose.

Although I've always been super confident in us staying up even I have to admit that there is potential for it to get quite squeaky unless we start to grab hold of games..hopefully if it wasn't already clear it is now that historically some teams at the wrong end do magically find strong form at the tail end of the season..

Brum do it pretty much every year but there are always two or three suspects.. we need to be one of them..we cannot be a passive bystander..we need to win at least one of our next two away games..4 points or more would be ideal..

The whole club needs to stand up and be counted..im still convinced they will survive..if they do I hope it will have added a bit of character to the players and management.. something they can learn from..

We really need to start winning games and quick. (A no sh** Sherlock comment). CKR hasn’t scored in 7 games and nobody has stepped upto the plate to take his place. He has been carrying an injury and leading the line the best he can, but can’t do it in his own. 

I think the best result on Thursday is for Rotherham and Coventry to both lose. Sadly that can’t happen so a draw is possibly the next best result 

1 minute ago, Andicis said:

I've not seen anyone say we're doomed. Being worried now is a completely normal reaction to a scenario that is looking more grim each matchday. 

I'm not overly concerned. Yes it doesn't look good but I think we'll be fine. You may disagree but that's just my opinion.

Just now, Andicis said:

It's that kind of thinking that got us into this position to begin with. We can't afford to think we're too big to go down. We aren't.

Where did I say that? 

I just think we will survive. It's my opinion.